Won't purchase again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

While I appreciate the "natural" claims of this product and its rock-bottom price, it is irritating to sensitive skin although I had no problems washing my hands with it. Also, I cannot say for certain but I suspect it was clogging up my drains. Its ability to bond with my sink in a manner not unlike superglue seems to support this suspicion.

Drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

makes my skin dry

it stinks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i had high hopes for this soap but it's a let-down as far as I'm concerned. it gets soft & lumpy easily & after a few rounds you can feel the soap disintegrating... it stinks my skin which is not sensitive. i dislike the shape too... I'm medium-sized but i need to hold or twirl it using both palms otherwise it slips out of my hands easily. will not be ordering again.

Fusty smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I hated the smell, otherwise it's perfectly working bar soap. I'm not going to buy this again.

No me termina de convencer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El otro día... Estuve de zafarrancho de limpieza de brochas, y probé bastante el jabón. Habia escuchado muy buenas críticas para dicho uso. Yo noto(en comparación con un jabón que tengo de aceite de oliva).. Que cuesta mucho quitarle el residuo de jabón en las brochas, y cuando terminé con la limpieza... Terminé con las yemas de los dedos blanquecina y como muy secas las manos.

Un 5

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El jabon lo he probado para la cara y la deja muy mal. No lo aconsejo para la cara, y he lavado una vez solo las brochas y las limpia pero no hace espuma.

Not for me I guess

Posted by cecycamacho on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don´t get what's the magic in this soap, it was drying for my skin, then I used it to wash makeup brushes but didn't help... so not for me I guees.

soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not a pleasant aroma.

dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Once I Used it then it made my skin dried.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lots of lovely lather. Sadly it dried my skin. I also should have heeded the reviewer who mentioned that care needs to be taken when using it in the shower. It DOES make the floor very slippery.

1 2