Won't purchase again

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

While I appreciate the "natural" claims of this product and its rock-bottom price, it is irritating to sensitive skin although I had no problems washing my hands with it. Also, I cannot say for certain but I suspect it was clogging up my drains. Its ability to bond with my sink in a manner not unlike superglue seems to support this suspicion.

Not impressed, very hard soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

It felt very hard almost like plastic and didn't create a good lather. Also the smell is kind of weird. I wouldn't buy it again.

Drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

makes my skin dry

it stinks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

i had high hopes for this soap but it's a let-down as far as I'm concerned. it gets soft & lumpy easily & after a few rounds you can feel the soap disintegrating... it stinks my skin which is not sensitive. i dislike the shape too... I'm medium-sized but i need to hold or twirl it using both palms otherwise it slips out of my hands easily. will not be ordering again.

Fusty smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I hated the smell, otherwise it's perfectly working bar soap. I'm not going to buy this again.

No me termina de convencer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

El otro día... Estuve de zafarrancho de limpieza de brochas, y probé bastante el jabón. Habia escuchado muy buenas críticas para dicho uso. Yo noto(en comparación con un jabón que tengo de aceite de oliva).. Que cuesta mucho quitarle el residuo de jabón en las brochas, y cuando terminé con la limpieza... Terminé con las yemas de los dedos blanquecina y como muy secas las manos.

Un 5

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

El jabon lo he probado para la cara y la deja muy mal. No lo aconsejo para la cara, y he lavado una vez solo las brochas y las limpia pero no hace espuma.

Not for me I guess

Posted by cecycamacho on February 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don´t get what's the magic in this soap, it was drying for my skin, then I used it to wash makeup brushes but didn't help... so not for me I guees.

soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not a pleasant aroma.

dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Once I Used it then it made my skin dried.

1 2