Kirk's shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Will always use it. One of the best on the market.

NO SOY = YEAH !! JUST HEALTHY CLEAN HAPPY HAIR !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It seems almost every product these days has tons of bad chemicals and also soy in it of some variation. For health reasons, I can't have the chemicals or soy, don't like it, and don't want it in everything I use/eat. This shampoo simply cleans your hair/scalp, doesn't coat my hair with gunk, doesn't leave my hair feeling more gunky with each use, just really great hair. I have major blonde highlights and my hair is really thick with natural waves and curls, so it's tricky to find something that works long term for daily use. This can dry your hair if you use it daily and lather too harshly. I wash, then condition, then blowdry daily. After 2 years of using this, anytime I attempt to try something else just to see how they might work better, I always go back to the Kirk's Castile Shampoo.

Love this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being a fan of Kirk's castile soap, I just had to try the shampoo and I'm glad I did! It's so gentle on my hair, but cleans very thoroughly, and leaves it very shiny. I like that there are no harmful chemicals in this product, and it's mild enough to use in my baby's hair. Plus, it smells like Kirk's castile soap - so clean and fresh! I only wish that Iherb would carry the Kirk's conditioner!!!!!

Fantasic Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My scalp and hair have never felt so clean. Wish it came in unscented.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good shampoo for the chemically sensitive.

Back to the basic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair is in bad condition due to years of bleaching it. I have been using this shampoo for several months. My hair is starting to look and feel better. It feels cleaner.

Good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a nice smell and gets my hair and scalp very clean.

My hair feels extremely crean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The reason why I chose to buy this shanoo along with the conditioner is because I fell in love with Kirk's bar soap and I wanted to try out the hair products. I would rate the shampoo with 5 stars. It leaves amazing clean feel and my hair looks so nice and shiny after that. Unfortunately I can't give the same score to the conditioner, as it is very watery and it does not apply to my hair well. But the shampoo is great.

Nice shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Hair needs conditioner after it 100%, but all organica shampoos dry hair so much.

love it!

Posted by nmlmxx on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hair feels very clean after washing. It smells really nice too :) it has made my hair nice and thick as well! I think the other shampoo i used left a lot of residue and it weight my hair down a lot. now it has a lot more volume and looks healthier too! now i got my mum interested and she bought a couple of bottles herself. her friends all want one too! I have bought another 5 bottles since my first purchase. don't ever run out of this product iherb! I doubt i can ever buy this in singapore. 10 stars!

1 2