Kirk's shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Will always use it. One of the best on the market.

NO SOY = YEAH !! JUST HEALTHY CLEAN HAPPY HAIR !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

It seems almost every product these days has tons of bad chemicals and also soy in it of some variation. For health reasons, I can't have the chemicals or soy, don't like it, and don't want it in everything I use/eat. This shampoo simply cleans your hair/scalp, doesn't coat my hair with gunk, doesn't leave my hair feeling more gunky with each use, just really great hair. I have major blonde highlights and my hair is really thick with natural waves and curls, so it's tricky to find something that works long term for daily use. This can dry your hair if you use it daily and lather too harshly. I wash, then condition, then blowdry daily. After 2 years of using this, anytime I attempt to try something else just to see how they might work better, I always go back to the Kirk's Castile Shampoo.

Love this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being a fan of Kirk's castile soap, I just had to try the shampoo and I'm glad I did! It's so gentle on my hair, but cleans very thoroughly, and leaves it very shiny. I like that there are no harmful chemicals in this product, and it's mild enough to use in my baby's hair. Plus, it smells like Kirk's castile soap - so clean and fresh! I only wish that Iherb would carry the Kirk's conditioner!!!!!

Good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a nice smell and gets my hair and scalp very clean.

Fantasic Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

My scalp and hair have never felt so clean. Wish it came in unscented.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

good shampoo for the chemically sensitive.

Kirk's shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fragrance is a little strong for me, but it is a very good product.

not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has a very manly smell, like an old fashioned hair tonic for men. It made my fine hair very dry and I needed a ton of conditioner. I will use it as a body wash until it's gone and then not buy it again.

Fresh and Clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel like I'm washing my hair in bubbles. A very gentle but thorough clean. Very satisfied.

Back to the basic

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair is in bad condition due to years of bleaching it. I have been using this shampoo for several months. My hair is starting to look and feel better. It feels cleaner.

1 2