Received as described

Posted by Royalqueen on May 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

I need a Castile soap which is free of any chemical and smell and this is exactly what I want, especially the good price! I grated it and melted it and prepared my homemade shampoo which turned out good and nice. Will come back for more when I finished with this one!

Great value but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very basic soap. It is excellent value and is free from chemicals and additives, which is great. However, it doesn't have a nice scent. I will keep ordering it, but I was expecting more of a coconut smell I guess.

Great

Posted by Celinem on February 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great price, nice smell, very soft on my face as I use it to wash away my make up. My skin is beautiful and radiant and stays moisturised.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

We like this soap, it´s very gentle and soft.

Mild Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect Soap for those of us who are sensitive to harsh products.

Great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great soap! It lathers very well and does not dry the skin at all. Will buy again.

Wonderful all around soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

The title says it all!

Super gentle soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this for washing my face,I have a hard finding something that will not irritate my skin.Works good,will definately buy more.

Love this soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

It lathers better than other castile soaps and is very mild. I will continue to purchase it

It's Changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have been using Kirk's since 1989 and the recent order we received is not very good. The soap disappears much more quickly, is much softer and the bars break into 2 pieces about half way though their life. We are currently looking for alternatives.