Received as described

Posted by Royalqueen on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I need a Castile soap which is free of any chemical and smell and this is exactly what I want, especially the good price! I grated it and melted it and prepared my homemade shampoo which turned out good and nice. Will come back for more when I finished with this one!

Great

Posted by Celinem on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great price, nice smell, very soft on my face as I use it to wash away my make up. My skin is beautiful and radiant and stays moisturised.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We like this soap, it´s very gentle and soft.

Mild Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect Soap for those of us who are sensitive to harsh products.

Great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great soap! It lathers very well and does not dry the skin at all. Will buy again.

Wonderful all around soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The title says it all!

Super gentle soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this for washing my face,I have a hard finding something that will not irritate my skin.Works good,will definately buy more.

Love this soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It lathers better than other castile soaps and is very mild. I will continue to purchase it

Great value but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very basic soap. It is excellent value and is free from chemicals and additives, which is great. However, it doesn't have a nice scent. I will keep ordering it, but I was expecting more of a coconut smell I guess.

Good price for nice quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you want some mild soap, well foaming, leaving your skin clean and not dried out, this is good choice. Very classical type of aroma and soap itself, reminded me the soap used by my mother, when I was a little girl. I like this soap, the olfactory memory drifts me back to childhood days.