average product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium is actually a low dose being 100mg per serving (only 25% daily value). Ive been taking 6 capsules per day and still getting occasionally leg cramps during the night. Therefore I question its quality compared to DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont 'Tri-Mag 300' which gives you 300 mg per serving (75% daily value). Two of these Tri-Mag capsules each morning and no night-time leg cramps plus I have a much better sleep which the Kirkman product does not give me. Unfortunately the DaVinci magnesium is out of stock as of now so I'm sleep deprived on these Kirkman capsules.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Kirkman Labs, Magnesium for over a year now and am very happy with the product. I take 2 before bed at night and it helps to relax me ensuring I get a good nights sleep. It also helps to combat day to day stress ensuring I still have adequate levels of magnesium no matter what life throws at me.

Gentle on the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If have a very sensitive stomach including IBS but I've found this Magnesium to be very gentle on my stomach and does not aggravate my symptoms. I highly recommend this product.

My favorite Magnesium Bisglycinate product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since the capsule doesn' t have artificial additives, I can increase the amount of capsules according to my need, which are nine at the moment, without having any side effects. It seems to me, because of the high absorption this kind of magnesium works better for me, than Mg- Citrate.

Best Magnesium that I've Tried

Posted by juniper on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried another brand of magnesium glycinate before but it was in a large tablet form that made me choked on several occasions but not with this capsule form (it's just as large). No stomach problems with this form but it gave me insomnia when I take it before bed. It also caused anxiety when I take 200mg per day.

Bisglycinate a great form!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take and helps to manage my chronic pain issues, compared to other forms.

One of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Recommended to my by my therapist as one of the best forms of magnesium to take. I take 3 with my dinner and sleep like a log.

Powder is Hard as a Rock!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you have purchased this product lately, I would open a few capsules and make sure you didn't get a shipment like I did. I have purchased from them before, but I don't know if the other bottles I got were like this. I never had opened the capsules before this one, and I won't be buying the product again.

I use many different magnesiums

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This huge bottle will last a good long while. I can only take Magnesium at bed time, because all of them make me sleepy. Magnesium is so needed by the body, and I use different ones all the time to insure I'm getting all forms my body can use.

So Special For Special People

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

What a really good Magnesium. Kirkman always delivers on their product, and this Magnesium is a wonderful blend. we use it for our Son who has MS and PAD and the results have been nothing short of splendid. Thanks to Kirkman for testing their products for 950 contaminants, and to IHERB for carrying a really great brand.

1 2 3