Good effect still there`s a "but"

Posted by FalseUnicorn on January 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I started using this serum I could really see the change after two or three days, my skin was getting brighter. Still I don`t like the way it looks on my face, gets pretty greasy even though my skin usually behaves very well, so now I use it only in the evening. Anyway, it`s a good product for a reasonable price, it actually works. Btw, I`ve contacted KMF, they say that the date on the tube is a production date and it has a two year shelf life from that day.

I like it!!!

Posted by Superkoxy on April 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Whey Cool! Well absorbed and leaves no stickiness. Very happy, I'll try again!

Superb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since i started using Kiss my face cleanser, antioxidant spray, serum and moisturizer (1month ago), I have received compliments on my skin, and people are amazed to hear my age - I love it!!

It is perfect!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Light weight, smells like fresh lemon, though nice and light smell. Leaves skin tight and fresh. Perfect indeed

Kiss My Face ,C The Change ,Ester C Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream as it is so light, and you only need a small amount to cover your entire face. It's lasts what seems like forever.

Brightens complexion

Posted by sonora on October 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gave my skin the proverbial 'glow' in less than two weeks. Light texture, nice citrusy scent. Will keep buying.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is very good

Lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Even though the quantity is stated clearly but was surprisingly small for the price. I guess it's still cheaper than most commercial brands without loads of chemicals added. Quite itchy when i apply it but seems to make my skin smooth. I only use it at night before sleeping.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ok serum, smells fresh and is quite sticky on the skin. Haven't seen dramatic or noticeable results from continued use.

nothing too special

Posted by peachy on July 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a nice serum for night time, but I didn't find that it did anything special for my skin.

1 2 3 4