Good effect still there`s a "but"

Posted by FalseUnicorn on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I started using this serum I could really see the change after two or three days, my skin was getting brighter. Still I don`t like the way it looks on my face, gets pretty greasy even though my skin usually behaves very well, so now I use it only in the evening. Anyway, it`s a good product for a reasonable price, it actually works. Btw, I`ve contacted KMF, they say that the date on the tube is a production date and it has a two year shelf life from that day.

I like it!!!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Whey Cool! Well absorbed and leaves no stickiness. Very happy, I'll try again!

Superb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since i started using Kiss my face cleanser, antioxidant spray, serum and moisturizer (1month ago), I have received compliments on my skin, and people are amazed to hear my age - I love it!!

It is perfect!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Light weight, smells like fresh lemon, though nice and light smell. Leaves skin tight and fresh. Perfect indeed

Kiss My Face ,C The Change ,Ester C Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream as it is so light, and you only need a small amount to cover your entire face. It's lasts what seems like forever.

Brightens complexion

Posted by sonora on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gave my skin the proverbial 'glow' in less than two weeks. Light texture, nice citrusy scent. Will keep buying.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is very good

nothing too special

Posted by peachy on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a nice serum for night time, but I didn't find that it did anything special for my skin.

Refreshing serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent serum I use under moisturizer and foundation, keeps the face fresh all day. The skintone looks a little bit more even.

Vtt c serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this.One drop at night is all I use.Soaks in well,non sticky and full of goodness.

1 2 3