Wow this stuff is incredible.

Posted by Stevles on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cream with the aid of a bowl and badger hair brush turned into the thickest shaving cream I have ever used. Which is a very, very good thing. You will need some pre-shave oil or soap to keep your face (or other parts) smooth and slide-friendly but it leaves the face (or other parts) very smooth and baby-like. Just a fantastic value, the bottle will last ages. I splurged and ended up buying a 325ml bottle of every scent available. I don't think I will need to order again until about 2025. At least I have spares right? Hah. Came across this site by a complete accident but it was a fantastic accident. Highly recommended product. All of these Kiss My Face creams are the same just different "flavours" to them. It's not fair to call them scents because they don't use any fragrances, it's all natural oils.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a coarse beard with follicles that grow in every direction. Kiss My Face Moisture Shave really helps me get a close shave. I prefer it to gels, cream, etc. I first bought the pomegranate grapefruit out of desperation as I typically go for unscented products, but this was all that was available at the time. This stuff smells really good. I now look for it when available.

Very smooth and refreshing.

Posted by Sab15 on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend loves it! It does soothe razor burn and his skin feels so soft after shaving!

Kiss My Face, Moisture shave pomegranate grapefruit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My favorite brand. Shaving foam, soaps, shampoos, all excellent. Joseph, Bratislava, Slovakia

very smooth shaving cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very smooth shaving cream

Best shave cream ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I love this shave cream. It gives a really close shave and is really moisturising and silky soft. Am on my second bottle now and will continue to purchase this!

buen producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pareja encantada, huele cítrico!!!

Está bien, hace poca espuma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tiene buenos ingredientes

nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

nice, washes well. no foam though.

Problem with pump

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Quite nice. Works well on my face. But problem with the pump of bottle. Half left, it doesn't pump at all. Even I didn't fall it down. Opening pump and pouring into hand when using.