simply awful

Posted by jasminem on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

seriously one of the worst soaps i have ever tried. it smells like some kind of motor oil, and the oily surface (the "olive" oil, no doubt) comes off.the soap in yucky, gooey globs once you start bathing with it. i thought if i stuck it out, all those smelly globs would finally wash off, leaving the lavender part of the soap behind. no such luck. i threw the soap away.

not a fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This soap is so heavily-frangranced that I almost hate using it. When I first opened the package I had a sneezing attack from the fake lavender fragrance. Even after a few showers, the scent still permeates my bathroom. Not enjoyable at all. I'm not sure why lavender essential oil is not used to scent this product. I'm so close to throwing away a bar of soap for the first time. Needless to say, I will not order this again.

olive and lavender soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

little strong smelling for me...

Slimy Soap!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

After using it for a while this soap becomes very slimy, yes and think about the colour of this olive soap it really just look like bogey!!! I couldn’t finish it cos it was too disgusting! Really wondered what went wrong with this soap!