OK Body Soap - Stronger Cleansing power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a huge bar of soap so I cut in half after microwaving it for 10 sec. on medium. i tried honey and I prefer lavender, as honey is too sweet and overpowering... Lavender is much nicer and has a nice floral scent. This is not a cold process soap so it is not white in color but good enough as a body soap. I still needed body balm/oil after taking a shower with this soap, meaning it has a really strong cleansing property. If you are after a totally moisturinzing soap, I would opt for Cold process soap and not hot process soap like this one. (I prefer Out of Africa soap - totally cold processed!!) Ok for summer I think.

So so soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this soap as it is a bit cheaper than my favorite, One With Nature. The bar is bigger, so it is harder to handle right out of the wrapper, and it doesn't work up much of a lather. Like the lavender scent, though.

Needs more lather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the soap in general, however, I like a little more lather than this product provides. It works exceptionally great for tanners since it's all natural it doesn't have an adverse affect on your tan. I also had to cut the bar in half as it was a bit big to work with, but that's not a negative since it does last twice as long as normal bar soaps.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great buy for the money and it smells really nice however the bar size is so big it's awkward to use. I have oily skin so it works well it may be drying for normal or dry skin.

Too aromatic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The soap is just fine, but the aroma is WAY too strong. It almost made me feel sick to smell it.