Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice product. Good way to see you like them. Like the sun screen.

One Out of the Four is Good

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was really disappointed with these products because I have tried KMF products before and really loved them. The only sample that I am keeping is the Exfoliating Face Wash. I don't know if it really exfoliates, but it is a nice enough way to wash your face. The cloth is nice too. The other product samples are going straight into the trash. They feel waxy, and smell terrible. I have a very sensitive sense of smell, so I'm sure others would not necessarily find the smells offensive. But if you have a sensitive nose, and like a product that is light, soft, and absorbs well, I would stay away from these.

Great products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Especially the facewash is my favorite, the scent is a bit lemon like and very refreshing. Definately will buy more of this.

Great product, 5 stars

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All in one for sensitive skin

It was a gift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The young lady we gave this product is very happy with it. Thank you.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I loved this one! The face wash is very refreshing, and I love the scent! The creams are of soft dense texture, but of quite quick absorbtion and not greasy.

Product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent products

perfect travel size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for travels to take a good care of my face even when I am on a road. liked face wash very much and a mini-towel, the creams are so-so.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

like how it feels, will try to buy the regular sizes as soon as I can.

Too small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I should have paid attention to the sizes of these products. Very small and not really enough to make an educated judgement but the products are organic therefore delicate on the skin and they smell great. Ran out before i noticed results. I may purchase normal size but this small package was not worth the money.

1 2