Great price, great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the soap, I bought twelve bars and shipping was only $5, it made out that they were maybe $1 a piece. I use them for my hands, face and body wash and my skin has never felt better! I was having a hard time finding all natural soaps with no fragrance, no parabens, and no estrogenic ingredients. If anyone is looking in to estrogen dominance and is trying to help balance out their hormones, this was one of the first steps for me, eliminate my soaps and replace with healthy soaps. This was one of the only, and cheapest, soaps I could find with only three simple ingredients. I would definitely recommend this.

Very nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and it gets irritated easily. This works wonders and is also safe! Also, my husband was complaining about itchy skin for a long time, but ever since he uses this soap it's totally fine.

Great for my sensitive skin

Posted by MariannEly on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap, as do my dry hands and sometimes brittle nails. Excellent price/quality ratio. A staple product with swift delivery like always.

Kerosene Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A love for olive oil soaps, I bought this pack to try. Am disappointed that the soaps smelt of kerosene. Will not be using this product again.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand its very good and a have Greece skin and hair and now stop not any more

A really clean feal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this Olive oil soap, it leaves me clean and fresh!

Olive oil and soap all in one for make up brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for washing make up brushes!

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's definitely not a bad product, I bought this because it only had 3 ingredients, which appealed to me, however I CANNOT stand the smell. I knew this before I bought this, so it's not the manufacturer's fault, but I personally like my soaps to smell nice, so this isn't the product for me. It also isn't particularly moisturizing, but it does a decent job, cleans and lathers well, and removes any bad smells. Since I hate this for my body, I've been using it to clean my makeup brushes, and it works like a charm! Removes all the makeup, and in my opinion, isn't too drying for my brushes. If you bought this and hate the smell, do consider using it to wash your makeup brushes, I might repurchase just for this purpose. It's also very inexpensive

Perfect!

Posted by vafa33 on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pure olive oil soap with good foaming texture helps skin to protect it youth

Very good

Posted by bellabelle on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't dry my skin. I also use this for my face. And it is very economical. No scent.. that's why i like it.