Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the first sunscreen lip balm I've ever found that doesn't make my lips crack and hurt. I find it very moisturizing and I love the lime spearmint scent!

Good

Posted by shepajulia on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very difficult to put on lip

Kiss My Face, Sport Lip Balm, Beeswax & Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product corrected my cracked lips in one day and now I make sure to use it every night when I go to bed. I also discovered I can put it under my eyes, around the sides of my nose and on other lines or creases in addition to my moisturizer that I wear beneath my makeup foundation.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just what I was looking for! ~A natural beeswax lip balm with a high amount of SPF. no petroleum & has a yummy limey smell. Will definitely order again.

se protéger les lèvres version organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

un très bon petit baume qui protège des UV sans faire trop un effet blanc

Too Hard and Waxy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not nearly as good as Hawaiian Tropic's SPF 45 tropical lip balm which is much smoother with a great smell and a higher SPF. I purchased both at the same time to take with me to the beach, and I know which one I will be buying in the future.

Lo recomiendo

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Buscaba un bálsamo labial que llevara spf ahora para el verano. Me gusta, no deja zonitas blancas en los labios (como otros que he probado con spf), es agradable de llevar. Dice que resiste el agua, asi que genial!!! Repito seguro como bálsamo labial para el verano (para ir a la piscina, playa, tomar el sol o salir en horas de mucha insolación a la calle).

great sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good sunscreen for my lips. I haven't burnt my lips when wearing this balm. It has a waxy texture and citrus smell.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's perfect for summer. Not too sticky, moisturizes well. Light hint of mint feels good

Very good