Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the first sunscreen lip balm I've ever found that doesn't make my lips crack and hurt. I find it very moisturizing and I love the lime spearmint scent!

Posted by shepajulia on May 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

very difficult to put on lip

Kiss My Face, Sport Lip Balm, Beeswax & Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product corrected my cracked lips in one day and now I make sure to use it every night when I go to bed. I also discovered I can put it under my eyes, around the sides of my nose and on other lines or creases in addition to my moisturizer that I wear beneath my makeup foundation.

Too Hard and Waxy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not nearly as good as Hawaiian Tropic's SPF 45 tropical lip balm which is much smoother with a great smell and a higher SPF. I purchased both at the same time to take with me to the beach, and I know which one I will be buying in the future.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just what I was looking for! ~A natural beeswax lip balm with a high amount of SPF. no petroleum & has a yummy limey smell. Will definitely order again.

se protéger les lèvres version organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

un très bon petit baume qui protège des UV sans faire trop un effet blanc

Lo recomiendo

Posted by LaMarmotilla on June 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Buscaba un bálsamo labial que llevara spf ahora para el verano. Me gusta, no deja zonitas blancas en los labios (como otros que he probado con spf), es agradable de llevar. Dice que resiste el agua, asi que genial!!! Repito seguro como bálsamo labial para el verano (para ir a la piscina, playa, tomar el sol o salir en horas de mucha insolación a la calle).

great sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

good sunscreen for my lips. I haven't burnt my lips when wearing this balm. It has a waxy texture and citrus smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Really it’s the best lip balm

Awesome moisturizer and great protection from the sun!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was searching for a good lip balm that was basically organic but also had the SPF for sun protection. I found it! This is an awesome product. It feels great on my lips and I know I'm getting the protection I need.