nice

Posted by LauraLeonard on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my 12 year old son who has some acne. He likes it & he's a redhead & it isn't bothering his skin.

Love this stuff

Posted by barbyh on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm over 40 and I still use this. Works well to keep skin smooth and soft, and its all natural. Just a note to Canadian buyers - don't use DHL International if you can avoid it. They charge big customs fees if you do. I got dinged $18, which wiped out any savings I had. I usually use the regular DHL that takes a week and there is normally no duty

用後皮膚很滑

Posted by organic-skin-care on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

用後皮膚很滑,去死批去得很舒服,不過記得不要用在眼睛周圍

refreshing feel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The feeling after usage is very nice and skin doesn't glitter afterwards. Skin doesn't feel dried up as it does after using other products that contain alcohol.

Liana

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice face wash, I like, do not make your skin dry.

Love this cleanser

Posted by MelissaK on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser works great for my oily, acne-prone skin and I love the subtle exfoliating quality.

poor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells awful. Has no exfoliating effect, there isn't any particles in this, I don't know how this is supposed to exfoliate. It's like water, disappeares through your fingers.

cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells good I love this

kiss my face exfoliating wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice

makes a great cleanser

Posted by peachy on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is more like a cleanser to me, and it does a really good job! I use this in the shower to cleanse my face/take off my makeup. I noticed after a week of using it, that my blackheads have reduced and my overall complexion is slightly more clear. At first I didn't like it because of the liquid consistency, but it made a difference to my skin :) and I would most likely purchase again :)

1 2