Posted by LauraLeonard on March 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my 12 year old son who has some acne. He likes it & he's a redhead & it isn't bothering his skin.

Love this stuff

Posted by barbyh on September 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm over 40 and I still use this. Works well to keep skin smooth and soft, and its all natural. Just a note to Canadian buyers - don't use DHL International if you can avoid it. They charge big customs fees if you do. I got dinged $18, which wiped out any savings I had. I usually use the regular DHL that takes a week and there is normally no duty

Posted by organic-skin-care on April 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

refreshing feel

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

The feeling after usage is very nice and skin doesn't glitter afterwards. Skin doesn't feel dried up as it does after using other products that contain alcohol.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice face wash, I like, do not make your skin dry.

Love this cleanser

Posted by MelissaK on November 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser works great for my oily, acne-prone skin and I love the subtle exfoliating quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn;t really like the smell, its also very gentel scrub, I like more aggresive scrubs

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells awful. Has no exfoliating effect, there isn't any particles in this, I don't know how this is supposed to exfoliate. It's like water, disappeares through your fingers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells good I love this

kiss my face exfoliating wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2014 | Verified Purchase