like it but not as expected مومثل المتوقع

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good but the taste missed something. The color is dark red as if it is a tomato paste not as showed at the picture. Maybe if I added some cooking cream it will work , not sure. Also, I recommend who want to try it to first cook the chicken with a little bit of butter then remove it from the pan to add water and mixed with the Paste For Tikka Masala until they mixed well then return the chicken. In this way you will be sure that the chicken is well done as the same time that the sauce is finished. بالعربي طعمه متوسط و لونه احمر زي معجون الطماط وانصح بطبخ قطع الدجاج بالبدايه بشوي زبده بعدين تشيليها وبعدين حطي المويه ومعجون الماسالا ورجعي الدجاج عشان تضمنين يستوي. يمكن يصلح لو اضفنا شوي كريمة طبخ لان اللون احمر غامق وليس كما في الصوره .

Easy to Use

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I often buy this and put it in my slow cooker with frozen chicken thighs, a can of coconut milk, baby corn and eggplant. My family loves it and it is super easy dinner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

exotic and tasty, much better than their Paste for Butter Chicken Curry.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

We love the Kitchens of India Paste for Butter Curry, so I thought to try this one. It's also delicious. It's extremely easy to prepare. All that's required is cut, boneless chicken, 300 ml of water, and the paste. (It can also be used with vegetables.) I highly recommend this for a quick, tasty dinner on busy - or any - evenings.

Repeated purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty, reminds me of my travels to exotic lands.

Really liked this

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't normally buy packages for cooking, but this seemed a fair price for number of servings and was easy to put together (didn't require a lot of extra ingredients). I saw some reviewers say this was spicy, our family thought it was fine including our 7 month old who loved it. I'll definitely start making this part of our regular order.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Simple to use and very tasty. Can add anything for a quick curry.

Good product, nice flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

My family are curry-aholics and I am always looking for a good curry paste - this is a good one. Mild and tasty. Will buy again.

Very spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product was heavy on the spice and not so heavy on the flavor. It needed to have been cooked with chicken and probably a lot more vegetables to spread the flavor out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2016 | Verified Purchase