Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We love the Kitchens of India Paste for Butter Curry, so I thought to try this one. It's also delicious. It's extremely easy to prepare. All that's required is cut, boneless chicken, 300 ml of water, and the paste. (It can also be used with vegetables.) I highly recommend this for a quick, tasty dinner on busy - or any - evenings.

like it but not as expected مومثل المتوقع

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good but the taste missed something. The color is dark red as if it is a tomato paste not as showed at the picture. Maybe if I added some cooking cream it will work , not sure. Also, I recommend who want to try it to first cook the chicken with a little bit of butter then remove it from the pan to add water and mixed with the Paste For Tikka Masala until they mixed well then return the chicken. In this way you will be sure that the chicken is well done as the same time that the sauce is finished. بالعربي طعمه متوسط و لونه احمر زي معجون الطماط وانصح بطبخ قطع الدجاج بالبدايه بشوي زبده بعدين تشيليها وبعدين حطي المويه ومعجون الماسالا ورجعي الدجاج عشان تضمنين يستوي. يمكن يصلح لو اضفنا شوي كريمة طبخ لان اللون احمر غامق وليس كما في الصوره .

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

exotic and tasty, much better than their Paste for Butter Chicken Curry.

Repeated purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty, reminds me of my travels to exotic lands.

Really liked this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't normally buy packages for cooking, but this seemed a fair price for number of servings and was easy to put together (didn't require a lot of extra ingredients). I saw some reviewers say this was spicy, our family thought it was fine including our 7 month old who loved it. I'll definitely start making this part of our regular order.

lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Simple to use and very tasty. Can add anything for a quick curry.

Good product, nice flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My family are curry-aholics and I am always looking for a good curry paste - this is a good one. Mild and tasty. Will buy again.

Very spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product was heavy on the spice and not so heavy on the flavor. It needed to have been cooked with chicken and probably a lot more vegetables to spread the flavor out.

spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Spicy

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it ...made it with paneer and veggies

1 2 3 4