Delicious

Posted by NaturalMystics on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was soooo frickin good! When will iherb start carrying this by the unit,I need more

AWESOME !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE Indian food and there are no restaurants within 80 miles of me. So Kitchens of India has become a staple in my kitchen. This flavor is my all time favorite. I will never be without it !

Not very good.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am not impressed with any of the prepackaged curries by Kitchens of India. I find them to be very bland. I ordered a few. In order to eat the rest, I had to open the pacakge and add a bunch of my own spices which made it SLIGHTLY better. I HIGHLY SUGGEST ordering the curry pastes from Kitchens of India, however. They are AMAZING! MUCHHHHHHHH better than the instant meals and super easy to prepare!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good. Just wish there was less sodium in it.

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a little salty but still very tasty. I like the soft chickpeas which is good to eat with quinoa!Buy more.

Absolutely delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this particular curry. It is slightly spicy. I have it (warmed up) right out of the packet with tortillas or brown rice. I've also fired up some onions to add to it. Delecious!

amazing stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

honestly i think this pindi chana is better than some of the indian restaurants around here. in a silver package great for camping.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

everyone should try it

Found a source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A certain huge chain store no longer carries these (Kitchens of India) products. Excellent for lunches and dinners, always moist and what could be easier to prepare - 5 mins. in boiling water! Only caution ... buy a dozen or so to keep the shipping cost reasonable.

Ok