I recommend this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

after finding out about how regular salt is processed I switched to this salt and found that I really like it alot and enjoy the favor more than the processed kind.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Same as heavily advertised brand. Better Price!

The best salt ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this salt. A chiropractor friend suggested that I try it. I am sensitive to salt and most of them bother me, even most sea salts. This one doesn't bother me.

Shae FL.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product... Most people don't know salt can be good for you.

Best salt I have ever purchased

Posted by Sprinkles on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This salt is not only healthy, it tastes stupendous. I was truly surprised to taste a salt that tasted differently than all other types of salt I have ever used. There is a special punch to the salt that just seems to make it sparkle in flavor. It tastes like salt, only better than you've ever tasted before. Really improves the flavor of whatever you're eating!

Nice flavor, healthy salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this salt. Excellent flavor--not harsh at all, and far healthier than regular table salt. Worth reading up on the health benefits.

Can't get enough of it.

Posted by jayzou on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this for everything now. No more table salt or sea salt, this is my new flavor-enhancing health addition.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Coming from a salt-aholic I am very happy with Klamath, Miracle Krystal Salt. I think it tastes great and maybe saltier than the salt that you buy on the grocery shelf so I even use less. Knowing that it is natural and there are no harmful additives I feel I am getting my salt fix without harming my body. I would recommend this product and I also have found I-Herb to have the best price and excellent service.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great tasting salt, low in sodium.. but pricey compared to normal table salt.