Did Not Work As Expected

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many forms and formula of parasite cleanse. This one does not produce any parasite die-off effect or expected benefit for me. I rarely discard testing a product half-way but I did for this one. I wonder why instead of using Black Walnut hulls, this formula uses Black Walnut leaf. A far better formula available at iHerb is NOW Foods, Green Black Walnut (potent unripe form) Wormwood Complex. Read my review there and find out the recommended therapeutic dosage.

no good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All this did was make me constipated. As soon as I stopped taking it, I was ok again. I'm guessing I didn't have parasites afterall. In fact it has started a whole new list of issues I didn't have before taking it. I'm moving onto a candida cleanse instead.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

doesnt work on me

delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

those products you (by ups) throwed away in the front door of the addresss i gave. (As they said) The rihgt way is not lieve the pack and go away. I must know who got it . By it was a old address and I told I herb that it was the wrong address. I Herb did nothing ! Nothing! How can I know how it is? I can't know how the products are ! I lost time telling I Herb ans UPS the rihgt addres explain the history but no one did anything to help me. Is discusting ! I lost my money and I dont trust I Herb anymore

Never Arrived

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would love to review this product, but my order never arrived.

nothing so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this in response to the reviews that it may help to get rid of Oral Thrush. twice a day so far and nothing has happened. The Fungus is still there. Maybe the product is good for something...but not for White Fungus in the mouth.

was not effective for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i used this hoping that it would help resolve digestive issues, but to no avail. Perhaps parasites isn't my problem.