Not having much luck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'd like to think this product is helping my family with a pinworm outbreak but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick. We've tried this product in addition to Nature's secret "Parastroy" as well as Now Foods' "Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood Complex". None of them helped. I prefer to use natural alternative medicine whenever possible. But it looks like we'll have to see the doctor this time and get prescriptions.

Wormowood Combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to work. I didn't notice much for the first week, but since then I have seen some nasty stuff come out of me.

No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No difference. You definitely need the laxative or colon cleanse to pair with this as it'll make you constipated.

Good quality No effect

Posted by Pankaj on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product didn't do anything despite following a rather strict diet and also taking other herbs along with it to enhance the effect. It could mean that I don't have any parasites and worms but that doesn't seem to be the case. In any case, I would like to clarify that the product seemed to be good quality. You can tell it from the fresh aroma of the herbs if you open the capsules. It is very likely that this product didn't work on my body or the kind of worms and parasites I may have are resistant to this particular combination as I have been consuming herbal medicines and supplements for a long time now. Having said that, the product didn't help me. Try it for yourself and see if it works on you.

Hasn't helped with weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help clear out any parasites, I have been taking it for about a month without any noticing any difference. :-( Old folktale maybe. Hard to know if you got rid of parasites, I suppose!

didnt notice that much of a difference, no side effects though

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice that much of a difference, the thorne research artecin makes much more of a difference. I think it is more potent

Dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Didnt feel they did much.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

have been useing this with parastroy, and is a good product

Kroeger products