I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

While I have not yet actually seen any evidence of any die-off, the extreme pain in my lower abdoman has subsided. This is very good news to me as I had been dealing with it for over a year, trying many natural supplements. This has by far been the most successful.

Great store cupboard seasonal treatment.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Useful because relatively easy to use. I used a variety of other protocol to clean an overload of parasites out and these tablets taken for 16 days at begining of spring and summer preferably with full moon after 7 days of tablets (peak egg laying time) is very supportive. Recomend as yearly maintenance treatment.

part of my colitis regimin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this with meals to help my IBD stomach tackle meals. good stuff

Good basic parasitic cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The wormwood combo is sufficient for an intestinal parasitic cleanse. However, if the nasty creatures make their way throughout the body, either a stronger product or a second parasite combo may be required. Also, I used 5 pills 3x/day with a second product to effectively remove the little demons.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Every so often I use this product as a general cleanse for parasites or candida. Seems to work - and gently.

Watch out Parasites...you're about to die!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff was actually pretty good. I feel it worked and I will use it again. Symptoms of infestation have subsided.

Ziggy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product for my dogs -- use it as a heartworm preventative -- wonderful product and iHerb is great with their delivery. On time and in good condition. Thanks iHerb

For a woman and her dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have these handy for the sweet retired border collie cross should she require a cleanser to give her a lift and cheer. And, useful for humans too.

Kapsulės

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kažkaip jas vartodama nepastebėjau jokio skirtumo...

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

seems to be fine . from linda in Wales.

1 2 3 4