Kroeger Herb Co, The Original Wormwood Combination, 100 Veggie Caps

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Did perfect job for me. I am clean eater and health protector, but I have some issues from my past, because I was born in nasty Soviet times, when no one knew how to act with our own bodies, health protection, etc. Antibiotics, bad for health food, example poor or mixed wrongly together products did nasty job for everyones health. So now I have lot of work with product like this wormwood combination. Lately I was eating not so good, mixing grapes with a bit later with chocolate and after an hour going to bed, to sleep and my stomach reacted to that. Even in the morning I felt some buzzing , blurping, etc. I grew some weight, about 2 kilos because of it. So, his thing saved me. I was taking 6 capsules a day as stated and I began to eat clean again without struggling. My organism wanted clean eating by itself, without mine huge attempts. Recommended supplement for sure, worth trying and re-purchasing, though I will try other parasites, candida formulas, etc.

Wormwood Combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I suggest this as an alternative to chemical wormers for dogs. It has a gentle action as well and seems to help digestion.

A Good Parasite Remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product that does what it says. It removes parasites and worms from the body and stops that crawling feeling under the skin. No unpleasant side effects A truly good product worth its price. Maurice Jacob.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has really helped me get rid of parasites in my colon...it works like a spring or fall cleanse of the human body...which restores well being to me.

A Great Alkalizer and Parasite Fighter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Highly Accredited Naturopath Doctor recommended this product to me and it works well.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

send the worms to the woods lol

Great store cupboard seasonal treatment.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Useful because relatively easy to use. I used a variety of other protocol to clean an overload of parasites out and these tablets taken for 16 days at begining of spring and summer preferably with full moon after 7 days of tablets (peak egg laying time) is very supportive. Recomend as yearly maintenance treatment.

Great for Outside Dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my dogs to avoid heartworms, any worms or parasite that might get in them. I also give them blackwalnut. I open up the capsules and mix it with food they love. Cheap and safe and it works. No more worrying what they might have. I also give them glucosamine for their joints.

kills parasites

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Short and Sweet, I bought this to kill parasites in my system, I didn't see anything come out as far as parasites, but, but, it kills off all Candida and fungus in me and relieves me of sinus problems that I've dealt with all my life! This stuff is simply a miracle for chest congestion and sinus and or allergy problems. I couldn't recommend it enough, awesome stuff!! **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

A good natural product

Posted by Olena7 on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use every 3-4 months is very helpful against Helicobacter, chronic Brucella.