Great Price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My family is involved in dog rescued and often feed stray dogs and walk shelter dogs. Due to this we need to be dewormed every 3 months. So we choose the herbal way and it is also cheaper in our country too.

Boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been struggling with CFS type issues for 10 years but tests haven't uncovered anything. My system is carrying some type of viral/parastic load as my lymph nodes keep swelling for no apparent reason and my white blood cells are elevated. Decided to try this and was pleasantly surprised. It really gave me a huge energy boost, lessened my headaches and gave me such a sense of wellbeing. I've run out of these are my nasty symptoms are returning, now waiting on my re-order.

great parasite killer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this kills intestinal parasites

wormwood combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

an excellent parasite solution

Kroeger Herb Co, Wormwood Combination, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gentle and effective way of managing occasional challenges with parasites.

Wormowood Combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to work. I didn't notice much for the first week, but since then I have seen some nasty stuff come out of me.

no good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All this did was make me constipated. As soon as I stopped taking it, I was ok again. I'm guessing I didn't have parasites afterall. In fact it has started a whole new list of issues I didn't have before taking it. I'm moving onto a candida cleanse instead.

Fight the parasites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The combination of Rascal, Wormwood and Black walnut was recommended as a prophylactic at least two times a year; should be taken by anyone with house pets.I trust the brand and I-herb prices a very good.

Parasite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hi I'm male 59, would never think I have stomach Parasite till I tried this, take 2 tabs before food, after day 2 thinks starting coming out as long as 3'', this formula works, we all have stomach parasites if we eat Milk, meat, seafood, please clean your stomach sometime 2 tabs before food every meal save yourself and your love one, thanks. Rudi.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took this combination twice and also recommended to some of my family and friends. They ordered it and took it and all have very positive feedback. The intestinal health is in better shape for sure. I would recommend taking this twice a year.