Well well well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it works quite simply so good, you could see dead parasites after using the toilet and after using this product for 7 days it felt as if we had habt to 5-7 kg body was just so facilitates and abdominal pain I have had is completely disappeared

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for my dog and it seems to work. He has a bad habit of eating leftovers off the ground, so I give him this periodically and it clears out the parasites. It does seem necessary to give it twice a day.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product, but need more volume, the entire course of treatment 16 days is not enough

part of my colitis regimin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this with meals to help my IBD stomach tackle meals. good stuff

Good basic parasitic cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The wormwood combo is sufficient for an intestinal parasitic cleanse. However, if the nasty creatures make their way throughout the body, either a stronger product or a second parasite combo may be required. Also, I used 5 pills 3x/day with a second product to effectively remove the little demons.

wormwood combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

he woormwood combo did not work for me after 1 month of taking it exactly as told Ihad to finally go to the ER to get anti parasitic drugs because Iwaited that whole month my condition was worse than I expected and Iwas imaciated from pin worms and some other kind of round worms. This will not stop me from shopping with you as I love your site and your products

Good choice!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’ve never tried something to clean my colon but after this week with me and my husband feeling better!

Tried and true

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I found out about this product when I came back from Europe with parasites specifically cryptosporidium. After seeing my doctor and doing a treatment that was not effective I went in to a local naturopath store. I was told to try this product and sure enough after suffering weeks with these pesky parasites with the first dose I noticed a huge difference. After 7 days I was cured. I now always have this in my cupboard just in case. I have recommended it to friends with problems with loose stools and/or diarrhea and have made true believers with them.

If you have a pet - must have!

Posted by Amber on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You worm your pets, you should worm yourself! Will order again!

Parasite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hi I'm male 59, would never think I have stomach Parasite till I tried this, take 2 tabs before food, after day 2 thinks starting coming out as long as 3'', this formula works, we all have stomach parasites if we eat Milk, meat, seafood, please clean your stomach sometime 2 tabs before food every meal save yourself and your love one, thanks. Rudi.