Rich, sweet rose

Posted by Jill-U on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this without a doubt because I absolutely love any skin care products scented with rose essential oil. However, wearing a single rose scent as a perfume doesn't make me feel the same way. It sort of reminds me of ancient like I am in a different era. Still, it's rich and sweet rose. No diluents, alcohols, petroleums, phthalates, and animal products. I personally prefer to layer it with another scent for more depth and contemporary feel. Another note, it is very long lasting that lasts whole day and whole night. Also very potent. Little goes a long long way.

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS OUT OF THIS WORLD scent reminds you of a hot Summer day near a scented rose so soft and mellow soooo beautiful you just have to try for yourself. Long lasting, easy to put on I was very impressed, will be buying again

Maybe not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This fragrance oil is nice, but maybe a bit too much for me. It does smell like roses though also a bit soap-like, which is somewhat overpowering. What is good about this product is that you only need to apply a little and so it will last long.

Very nice fragrance, I love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you don't like roses don't use this, because its roses all over. I combine this fragrance with persian garden and that's a very lovely combination and make the smell of roses more in balance. I get compliments a lot of time.

Sweet and gentle

Posted by gypsyporter on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the sent of roses and so I bought this after reading the other reviews. I simply love it. It is not over powering, it smells natural with no imitation smells and being a roll on oil it warms on your skin and is very long lasting. If you love the natural smell of rose you will love this one.

Smells lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of roses and wanted an oil to add to my other scents (or to wear alone). This product is perfect! Just the tiniest dab gives me just the scent I'm looking for. Good price and should last for a long time. Fast shipping also so definitely recommend.

Lovely rose fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance is more much more subtle than I imagined it would be which surprised me, in a good way. Although the quantity is small this will not be a problem for anyone as you only need a tiny amount to make an impact. Definitely one for lovers of roses.