Not my favorite Egyptian Musk

Posted by Mary-B333 on April 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am absolutely obsessed with Egyptian Musk scents! I own them from several brands. I initially liked this one pretty well, but as I've tried others, I think there are definitely better versions from Inessecents and Auric Blends in particular. This one isn't bad, but compared to these it's just not quite as amazing. *****If you found this review helpful, click YES. Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!*****

No scent. :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

You have to remove the roll on thingi and really pour a bunch so you'll smell something. I know it's natural but com'on. Very disappointed.

lovely scent

Posted by Shishter on January 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is warm, clean and soft, the longevity is good,lasts for more than 6 hrs on my skin, however, only those close to you can smell it. I love it a lot and am encouraged to try other fragrances from kumbamade.

Egyptian Musk Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the light scent

love it

Posted by teeyavii on April 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

clean scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

On a positive note, the scent lingers even into the next day (applied on my wrists), unfortunately it's giving me a headache and I wonxt be able to use it.

Love It