Not worth the hype

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read so many good reviews about it,I imagine it differently, unfortunately they don't sell in my country so it was a gamble to buy this. When i first smelt it I regretted immediately. I'm not sure about elsewhere but from where I am (Asia), I would relate this scent to my grandma, heck, it smells exactly like my grandma! I'm trying to give it away, but so far, even my friends refuse to take it... sad that i spent so much on this

Mixed feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The first time you open the bottle it smells like absolutely nothing. It takes a few days for the scent to appear in the bottle. It's light and subtle. I though it was too light, in fact, until someone asked me a couple days ago what perfume I was wearing, because it smelled so good. Go figure. In any case, I don't think I will purchase it again. It's too pricey for what you get.

Hardly any scent at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow, did I just pay over $21 for this? It doesn't have any scent att all,very disappointed!

Kuumba

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hi, i dont know why but this time the smell wasnt strong at all and it doesnt last that long. It doeant hv that special fragrance smell when the 1st time i got it. I was actually recommended by my son who got this for me as a gift. I was so attracted with the fragrance n love it so much. But unfortunately this time the smell wasnt strong n even my son agreed. Thank you Jamilaj

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My signature scent, I always get compliments when I go out. I love that this is a little bigger than the one i get at sprouts or clarks and that I can easily store it in my purse. Love it and will definitely purchase again.

Very gentle

Posted by dioexul on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love it. It has a very gentle and light fragrance. I can't use strong "popular" fragrance (they are suffocating). When you wear it often people can't understand is it my natural aroma or some perfume.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this fragrance. I have been using this for the past 2 years. Yes it is very very subtle. But trust me, just because you don't smell it, does not mean others dont. Thats the mystery of this fragrance. I have received endless compliments on this fragrance. And I love that no one can tell what it is. 5+ stars

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I get more women compliment me on this scent. It is subtle and not harsh. I have had women walk close to me and tell me that I smell amazing. I will keep buying for ever.

lovely smell, but does not last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this product before and feel that the potency has diminished. Now the fragrance is so light that I don't feel I have it on. I like fragrance oils that last and feel that this does not last.

LOVE THIS SCENT!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is long lasting and smells sooooo good!

1 2