Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells so good I want to crawl in the bottle and live there!!! I will be buying this for the rest of my life!

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Huele de maravilla a jazmin y el olor perdura bastante.

Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love the aroma of the jasmine oil with the coconut oil. I use it daily on my hands and face, and have noticed an improvement on how moisturized and soft my hands and face feel. The price is pretty steep for the size of the jar. However a little bit goes a long away.

Une odeur a tomber !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dommage qu'il n'existe qu'en petit contenant...cependant il dure relativement longtemps car pas besoin de bcp de produit...et l'odeur est juste incroyablement enivrante...à condition d'aimer le jasmin !

Heaven in a jar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells jasmin 100%! If you like its perfum, you'll be very happy with this product. I'll buy it again,and again....

Marvellous!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My girlfriend appreciated my gift! Such aroma... At the top of heaven!

Amazing oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smels wonderful - actually reminds me of the fragrance Michael by Michael Kors, those flowers.. Soaks up very fast, doesn't leave the skin greasy, doesn't break out my skin (I use it on my face as a moisturizer). The packaging is very nice, I wish it was bigger though..

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a pretty good oil, smell is really nice. its a little bit to oily though but overall a nice product. also the size is really small.

Wahnsinnis Duft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Das Öl riecht unbeschreiblich gut! Macht sehr weiche Haut was ich super finde! Nur die Menge ist mir für den Preis zu wenig! Deswegen einen Stern weniger.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product nice smell but too small

1 2 3