Amazing Age-Defying Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't usually write reviews, but after trying the L'uvalla Hydrating Milk Cleanser and this Age-Defying cream, I am compelled to do so. I really can't explain in words the experience that I go through every time I use this cream. The scent is something out of this world. It smells like the country side of southern France. Lavender, Rose, and other oils make you so relaxed. Also, this cream has Argan OIl which is from what I hear the darling of age-defying oils. My skin really started to show results after only 2 days. I swear my fine lines are reduced and my skintone is becoming even. I don't know what kind of magic L'uvalla puts in this cream, but it is now my favorite. I used Creme de la Mer for years and I swear this blows it away. Plus its organic which makes me feel good about putting it on. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Very good cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good cream! Well suited for dry skin. Beautiful scent! Your skin will thank you!

Very good

Posted by MentaPiperita on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my mother and she likes it very much. She wants to keep buying it (and she's tried many creams before) so I think this one must be really good.

LOVE this, skin feels great on using it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOve this cream. Skins feels soft & smooth on using it. Great for taking away dryness. Would buy again.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream does moisturise my extremely dry skin. I wear it under make up, after cleansing, toning and application of serum. Gives a nice glowy and moisturised healthy tone to my complexion