THank God I listened!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

So I did my research on keeping fit and toned and I run into a video on youtube about EFA Lean Gold. Boy am I glad I bought this stuff. It's amazing! Natrol Tonalin Cla + EFA Lean GOld is like Peanut butter & Jelly! they work wonders! Thank you Iherb for the fast delivery and great products!

Labrada Nutrition EFA Lean Gold Essential Fatty Acid Blend

Posted by OlgaVS on July 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

I’m 52. It’s a great product for skin tightening, facial contouring & body shaping that works for me! I’ve been taking it for several months. The best fatty acid blend I know. Thank you Labrada & IHerb! Мне 52 года. Великолепный продукт - кожа уплотнилась, контур лица подтянулся, жирок уходит, силуэт меняется! Лучший из известных мне состав полиненасыщенных жирных кислот. Принимаю уже несколько месяцев. Спасибо Лабраде и Айхёрб!

Pretty good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I received at home the EFA Lean Gold and by the way I live in Brazil. It took 40 days to arrive here but I do not care about time. The important thing is it arrived. It is a very good product to eliminate localized fat but there is no miracle, you have to do physical exercises. I recommend it and iHerb.com is very reliable.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for the past 6 years and the results are fantastic! It gives me the energy I need every morning and I feel completed with the Omegas! 100% recommended!

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amaaaaazing. Really helps to get all the healthy fats in in a day :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product for anyone wanting to lose fat.

Muito bom

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Otimo EFA, não irão se arrepender.

This is my 3rd bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if it really helped in losing weight, but I definitely think it's a great product as it contains the essential fatty acid and contents required. Hence I'm continuing my consumption and increasing my dosage this time round to maximum (6 capsules).

I would not recommend, sorry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I felt no effect in my body. It had no weight loss. It might be good for the muscle but certainly not to lose weight! I'm already skinny but I want to lose belly fat... Didn't work :/ Desappointed ! Eu não recomendaria, Desculpe! Não senti nenhum efeito no meu corpo. Não teve emagrecimento. Pode ser bom para os musculos mas certamente não para a perca de peso. Eu já sou magro mas quero perder gordura abdominal. Não funcionou. Desapontado !

very good