Garcina Cambogia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Took for a whole month never lost weight added the colon cleanse still nothing added exercise 1 hour of brisk walking then I lost 1 kilo, now going into 2nd month not very happy with the whole Garcinia Cambogia does not work like Dr. Oz says. Rather disappointed.

Don't waste your money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Worst product ...does not work...paid $24 in duty fees ...plus product. Not worth it. Did not lose one pound and I watched everything I ate.

Fantastic!!

Posted by fulltimemumma on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Firstly I have no idea what all the bad reviews about this product are about???? This is a great product to help with weight loss. I have only been taking it once a day (twice when I remember 2 kids 2 & 11 months so not very often do I remember haha) I am one & 1/2 jars down & have lost 3.2 kg in just over 2 months. No exercise. I don't crave any foods anymore. I'm not eating as much but thats because these capsules make you feel full. I love it!!

Stops cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product suppressed my appetite a lot. Also good for energy. Haven't checked for weight loss but will buy again.

WARNING!! CONTAINS TITANIUM DIOXIDE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is not labeled online showing Titanium Dioxide. The Other Ingredients list is as follows: Hypromellose (capsules), Titanium Dioxide.

Great new product find

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought this might make me jittery but its a good product. I recommend it for burning fat.,

Real Weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In my first month of using this product I have lost 13 lbs. Of course along with this I do exercise 4-5 times a week for 30 minutes, but before Garcinia Cambogia I was not losing any weight at all.

Garcinia Cambogia

Posted by OssieA on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wanted to save this later but because of other products I have to fill this in. I have an issue with mild pain in my liver so I haven't taken this product yet.

new batch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

THE NEW BATCH OF GARCINIA FROM LABRADA HAS LOSS ITS EFFECT. I AM NOW LOOKING FOR AN ALTERNATIVE GARCINIA PRODUCT... I WROTE THE MANUFACTURER ABOUT THE CASE AND THEY HAVE AGREED THAT THEY CHANGED THE PRODUCT DUE TO THE PROBLEM IN PRODUCTION OF CERTAIN INGREDIENT. I THINK THEY DID IT TO CUT COST....

Very Good