Good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Simply good balance between nutrition dense food and tasty food. I did not like the apple pie ones or the cherry pie flavoured ones from the sample box but this is the second box I order of this flavour. It is a bit big for younger children (3 and 5). I wish they carried the smaller bars in all the flavours.

Not the best, but still good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not as great as the Peanut Butter Cookie, but Larabar's generally don't disappoint.

Not the best taste - but then taste is very personal

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am hypersensible toward lots of food substances and I need something to add to my very calorie restricted diet. And these energy bars give me easy accessible calories. I don't tolerate dairies and gluten, soy and egg whites, and almost no fruits. Considering not tolerating fruits very well I find it a surprise thatt I tolerate most of the Larabar enegy bars. So these Larabar products are great for me. I have tried most of them in a matter of a short timespan, bought almost all in different Larabar enegy bars in two months. This one is definitely not my favourite. It tastes very little. I taste the cashews, but then I don't like cashews if they are not salted. But my taste is not the universal taste, so this product will do well for those who like unsalted cashew nuts. Three stars.

Good ingredients but easy to get bored of.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's very healthy, great after workout,but the taste makes it easy to 'get bored' from it and it isn't the best i've tasted. But it works if you order another taste at the same time so you'll have an alternative.

Not my favourite flavour..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes a bit like old stuff, unfortunately. But nutritious old stuff.

tastes pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tastes pretty good, like dates with a little bit of cashew. but not my favorite.

Amazed that people like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

People like these bars, I don't. They are enormously filling, and they are dense, heavy. The dates are sweetish but not really, and the nuts don't seem to really be too nutty or crunchy. I guess I was hoping for something really sweet and crunchy. This is a health food bar, for hungry people who want to fill up their bellies, and not really a snack. Have to add, other members of my family love them, but for me they are the opposite of light crisp and snackish, which is what I wanted. I would not feel guilty giving this to my child, because its completely natural and healthy, but he does not like them either. 5 stars for the ingredients 1 star for taste average 3 stars