More Sturdy Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Some Larabars come to me in Korea mushy and soft after the long haul over. This bar is not one of those, firm and flavorful with significantly less sugar than most.

lara bars - cashew cookie

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like cashew cookie lara bars. Very simple real-food ingredients. I have one with my morning coffee while my morning coffee partner has a danish. I feel righteous because I am eating real food. Lara bars are made with very simple ingredients. in this case: cashews and dates. period. They are smushed and compressed into a small, firm bar. These taste good. The texture is interesting. A little crunch but soft. They deserve five stars for being so simple and so good but I hold back because secretly I think a danish can taste like heaven. These are good but nothing like a nice fresh, well-done danish! Perhaps the comparison isn't fair.

best flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this flavor the best.

delicious and convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's delicious and not overly sweet. but still prefer kind bar.

Alison S

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very yummy, will buy again!

Great taste, helthy stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great tasting healthy snack. Loved it!

Fungus before expiry - great Larabar Customer Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought 2 packs (16 bars each) of these bars in October 2012. They had expiry date of July 2013. We finished one pack by end of November. In January, when we opened the bars in the 2nd pack, we noticed fungus (white layer) in all of the 16 bars. Quite disappointed, we called the CS of Larabar. The call didn't take too long. They apologized for the issue, asked for the details such as #, etc. from the pack and reimbursed for the cost of the pack. While disappointed about the product expiring before the date, we love the bar and appreciate them compensating for the issue. So, we will continue to buy, may be in smaller quantities.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love the cashew cookie larabars. I only wish they were organic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

tastes wonderful, but prefer the peanut butter cookie,since I like really nutty flavored cookies.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2011 | Verified Purchase