Ok taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was a little bit disappointed with thw flavour. I think the cookie dough, apple pie or the superfood ones are a lot tastier. But it might just be me. Anyway I guess the peanutbutter flavour is not strong and the chocolate neither so it tasts artifical to me.

Nice, however....

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

These were lovely little treat bars, but I don't think I will buy again since the prices have gone up and for 5 small bars, the price isn't worth it. The ingredients are simple and could definitely make myself.

Good bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

The flavour is mixed in a not even way, and it feels unfinised when you chewing on it. But it keeps it promise about what it should taste and the choclate size keep you happy on your cheat day.

No me convence...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tiene bastante sabor a cacahuete, y de sabor no esta mal. Pero la encuentro super pesada para comer entre horas....Probaré mas sabores... :S

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

je m'attendais à un meilleur goût mais câle bien quand même

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not as good as I expected. Quite dry and not enough pb taste.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hm, the texture and taste it a bit odd. I usually love anything with chocolate and peanut butter but I'm not sure about these. I don't think I will purchase these bars again. Too bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mouais, en fait je ne m'attendais pas à cette consistance. Et puis je les trouve très sucrées quand même.

Great product