No orange tone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great, great! I ususally use the palest consealers in the market, but it is often become on the orange side. Not with this one!! It has quite dense matt coverage, wich is great on acne. Applying with wet brush gives smooth and even coverage. The best acne consealer I ever had.

Best concealer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best concealer in powder form. It really does covers just about anything you want to cover with very little amount, high in pigment. Use different type of brush depend on what you want to cover, i.e. under eye use more loose brush than regular concealer brush otherwise you might end up putting too much creating wrinkles, use the concealer brush to cover other things. I even use very fine detail brush to cover very tiny birthmark, and it works.

Light weight feeling on your face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Packaging of 1g contains a lot of product! I am using it at least 2 months and it looks endless. It is matte finish product, makes redness, dark spots be less noticeable. I do not feel that my skin becomes dry or irritated after I started to use it but it can get into my fine lines, so it possible that you can overdo it. That is why to use a primer before. I would not say it is long lasting product (~ 3/4 h then you have to touch up) if you use it on your own.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This concealer hides well under-eye circles.

Great concealer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best I've ever used!

BEST CONCEALER

Posted by Goldie on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

EVER! nothing worked on my zombie eye's this stuff is awesome. I recommend using this by its self, I find it works better then using on top of foundation

!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's really good concealer! Excellent masks circles under eyes.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've never used make-up, but want to conceal under-eye dark circles, and this seems to work.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good concealer

Good.

Posted by Motrena on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best concealer in powder form.

1 2