from Spain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

did not understand this product yet...

Dont know

Posted by Ninili on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure

Small size but great outcome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the product for a month and I see great results. I use it only at night and I don't wake up with oily skin. I feel that I haven't had as much acne as I used to have before using the product and any spots I get they heal faster. I recommend to use a powder bush to apply it rather than a powder puff. Also apply it taking a small amount at the time even so, some of it will go on your clothes/desk/... The only negative side is that there is not much product (even though it's 5gr it's dust so it's a small container)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

But for the absolute mess this product makes it's great. I have stopped using it because of the excessive powder all over my countertop, but it's still a great product - it does the job it's supposed to do.

Polvo muy basto!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lo llevo usando dos días, y ya he notado mejoría en la piel, sólo que no yo personalmente no me lo echo durante el día, porque es muy blanco y no es un polvo fino, es basto, pero por ahora muy bien... No le pongo más puntuación por el tamaño, que es enanísimo, esperaba el fraco un poquito más grande, como los minerales de Sephora por ejemplo. Ahora a esperar a ver lo que duran!!

Didn't understand this product yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this powder for quite a while..though haven't noticed any good or bad effects.

Kate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think it helps with my blemishesh, i will use before bedtime