so nise!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

so nice! and helpful

perfectly removes oiliness

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

perfectly removes oiliness form face

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

quite a bit

Dont know

Posted by Ninili on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure

Small size but great outcome

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the product for a month and I see great results. I use it only at night and I don't wake up with oily skin. I feel that I haven't had as much acne as I used to have before using the product and any spots I get they heal faster. I recommend to use a powder bush to apply it rather than a powder puff. Also apply it taking a small amount at the time even so, some of it will go on your clothes/desk/... The only negative side is that there is not much product (even though it's 5gr it's dust so it's a small container)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

But for the absolute mess this product makes it's great. I have stopped using it because of the excessive powder all over my countertop, but it's still a great product - it does the job it's supposed to do.

Polvo muy basto!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lo llevo usando dos días, y ya he notado mejoría en la piel, sólo que no yo personalmente no me lo echo durante el día, porque es muy blanco y no es un polvo fino, es basto, pero por ahora muy bien... No le pongo más puntuación por el tamaño, que es enanísimo, esperaba el fraco un poquito más grande, como los minerales de Sephora por ejemplo. Ahora a esperar a ver lo que duran!!

Didn't understand this product yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this powder for quite a while..though haven't noticed any good or bad effects.

Skin Care Dusk

Posted by BrianMike on January 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

The powder is not fine so it is not easy to apply to the face but it can absorb the excess oil and keep the skin mat finish.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

It works well, but the size is soooo tiny! Plus, it's very hard to use. To apply it one needs a smaller size brush. And it is still hard to get it out from the package without losing some. Which is not ok, because it's not cheap at all.

1 2 3 4