Super moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is so much gel in this pack. Don't keep the face mask on longer than required as it will dry you out. Very good product

Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use it while on vacation, under very strong sun. It gives my skin great hydration! Would buy it again

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you have parched skin, this product is everything. Left my skin soft, rejuvenated and refreshed! I could tell a difference after having used it!

Quite good hydration

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very hydrating, so much liquid inside, so I used some leftover liquid on my neck and arms. Very good except being a bit expensive. Will buy again.

Good Mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super moisturising! The texture of the mask is coconut gel, that's why it is so fit for my face. Will repurchase it !!

Doing nothing...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I didn't see any change.

Too wide!

Posted by Shireen on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

The main problem is that it is very wide and doesn't fit my face. It's so wide so that around the areas that I most want it to be on the skin, i.e around the mouth and eyes, it's actually in the air. While it is on I constantly have to swipe my fingers around these areas for it to stay on. Unless you have an extra extra wide face this mask will not fit you. It is also less effective in making my skin look amazing. It does give it a boost, but certainly not as dramatic as other brands. All in all, I bought a few sheets mask and this one is not as good as others.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice product. My skin liked it

Wonders!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’vw tried few korean sheet mask, all of them was ok, but after this one I can feel and SEE the difference! My skin is hydrated, plumed and looks dewy and glowing! The mask is very soft, fits perfectly and the best so far for man sensitive combo skin! Going to order a lot of them!!

Good For The Price

Posted by Adam on April 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

The mask is pretty good overall. But I feel like you need to do this regularly and it can get really expensive.

1 2