Liddell's Insomnia Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had been looking for some herbal remedy that was also FDA approved to help me to rest well at night. I've tried Liddell Insomnia three times so far. Each time I have tried it, I rest peaceful throughout the night. Most importantly, when I awake in the morning I feel refreshed and not sluggish like some sleep remedies can make you feel. I am glad I tried it. I highly recommend this product for those who have restless nights or trouble sleeping.

Helps my insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works pretty good. My insomnia began 5 years ago from dental nerve damage, and for a long time nothing at all worked. But now this works for me 80 percent of the time. Most of the time I use this if I wake in the middle of the night and have trouble falling back asleep, it usually works within 20 minutes or so, so I definitely want to keep it in my medicine cabinet for those nights I need extra help.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I wake at night, a double-spray sends me right back to sleep.

Works great

Posted by TheBest on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps me sleep very well.

Insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for the last year. I have problems sleeping through the night. This product helps me to be able to go back to bed and sleep. It is so easy to use as are all your products.

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love Liddell products and this is no exception. Nice to use a spray or two when disturbed in the middle of the night.

Seems to Help Tastes Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this product helps me a little to get to sleep. I take it with Rescue Sleep Spray and sublingual melatonin.

This stuff is the BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is the best. Whole Foods stopped carrying it. Glad I found it on line. I am the type that "does" up until I go to bed. Spraying this under my tongue as I go to bed works just as good as doing it prior to bed. It SHUTS my mind off. It also works great in the middle of the night when the actual INSOMNIA occurs. I just don't spray a whole lot so that I can wake up in the morning.

very efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

easy to use, you don't even have to turn on light or get off bed :)

Does help to fall asleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product does help me fall asleep but doesn't always keep me asleep. I have to spray again if I wake up to go to the bathroom but I do prefer this spray over melatonin and other sleep products I have tried which tend to make me a little groggy the next day. All in all, I like to have this little spray by my bedside as an aid to my insomnia so maybe 41/2 stars rather than just 4.

1 2