Hard times ahead

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm 53 with all the slow down of testosterone issues that men my age get.I have used lots of herbs, aminos, mushrooms glandulars etc for testosterone increase naturally. Most didnt work.I became quite ill on bio identical testosterone. However, Between my weight lifting efforts and my bedroom activities, I have noticed a rather significant increase in muscular strengh for workouts and libido desire, erections and superior performance since using this product. This product is making a real difference. It took three days of use as directed to see and feel a difference. Its inexpensive as to other products and it works. Worth your time.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great for menopause. Watch you don't take to much. Watch your blood pressure with a doctor of course. It has been a lifesavor for peri menopause for me.

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this product since it seems to have a lot of great ingredients. Maybe because I am still young and have normal drive so I don’t really feel anything extra. It will be nice if the product is alcohol free (i don’t drink) or cheaper so I might be willing to try for prolonged period. It’s a bit expensive for a monthly supply. Basically, this product is easy to take and carry around. There are no negative effects either. It is suppose to be fast acting but I suppose the alcohol might also give the temporary 'high' feelings. (I know that it's very little alcohol). Check out my page for more reviews!

noticed a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 50+ husband was listless and depressed. We tried maca root first with some, (not much) success and it wasn't enough. Although he was skeptical that a homeopathic would really do something, he noticed improvement on this product and so did I.

No effect on me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for a month. Then I checked my testosterone. No increase on me ufortunatelly...

Very powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel myself like a bull

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've never been able to grow facial hair but patches. After a few weeks of this I am growing a full beard!!! Stuff is AMAZING!!!

REALLY WORKS !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

AT THE FIRST DAY YOU FEEL THE "HORNY" BURNING YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! IM AT MY 4.DAY AND GETTING CRAZY !!! DAM THIS IS GOOD STUFF

Highly Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Homeopathy is a very gentle way to treat ailments, and this product is excellent! I could see the difference in the first dose. Highly recommended!

Good stuff but be ware

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really works as suggested; however, it would be a good idea to start slow on this one, ones a day instead of three times a day as suggested. Overstimulation of glandulars in a long run can cause some side effects like prostate cancer for instance.