Does What It Says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Inner Power is a product of Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw - they wrote the first book on life extension. . Inner Power does give inner power, and lowers BP, because it is high in L-Arginine which releases nitric oxide and dilates the blood vessels. Arginine is also needed for body healing, such as after exercise. . This supplement goes a long way towards normalizing the digestive system, something like fiber in a vitamin. . Inner Power does a body good, and they did a great job on the flavors.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product delivers great results both in the workout room and in the bedroom.

Inner power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product not only taste great but is a welcome addition to any supplement regimen. If you lift weights, work out, and enjoy sports you will love your results after using this product.

life enhancement, inner power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product!

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i will be taking this for sure on a reg basis

this product really works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can tell the difference in my muscle tone after taking the first pre-bedtime dose. The next day not only is my singing voice more agile and sonorous, but I can hold in my stomach and bound up stairs with greater strength and stamina. I have used it prior to skiing with no pre-season training and my muscle tone is far greater than it should be. I have used this product, or its Durk and Sandy predecessor, on and off for 25 years. It provides an overnight facelift!!

Endurance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just purchased this item but have notice sustained energy and greater recovery rate from long workouts. Great for morning wood and sexual drive as well.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just turned 32, and I feel better than I did in my early twenties. I take a tablespoon first thing in the morning, and my energy level and mood are consistently strong throghout the day. I've also noticed better GI functioning (this has been an issue for me for years). Great product.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works when used as directed.

Inner Power with Xylitol, Cherry Flavored