one great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You must take the whole root powder to get the full benefit from the full spectrum curcuminoids and other compounds found naturally in turmeric. I have researched and studied the psychotropic effects, including increased tolerance to stress and reduced anxiety, increased serotonin and dopamine, increased neuroplasticity, and inhibits breakdown of acetylcholine in the brain similar to huperzineA and galantamine. One of the best and most important supplements I have ever found.

chronic whiner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this with boswellia for lower back pain. Have to give it a week or two. You won't realize how effective it is until you run out. Ouch. Whole root works better for me than Curcumin extract.

Awesome antioxidant plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like to take whole Turmeric to get the full benefits of this amazing root. I add turmeric powder to my smoothies because it's just that healthy, however, I don't like the taste that much so in a smoothie is a good way to get its benefits. Not just an antioxidant it's good for so many things: stress management, brain support, it's a great natural anti-inflammatory so it's good for people suffering from arthritis, good for cardio vascular health and liver function and who knows what else. This should be a mainstay in everyone's medicine cabinet.

I really like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You can see the fresh turmeric powder in the capsules. I like the quality of this supplement. I believe this is an important anti-oxidant. It is a staple supplement. I will keep taking this.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lowers the inflamation well.

good potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good potency and flavor

cheap but not so effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is the cheapest i found around, but i can say it is not as effective as Nows or Doctors bests i used before.

lifestyle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

stops the pain from muscles

Perfect if you don't like the taste of Tumeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have been taking this product for the last 2 years for the anti-inflammatory benefits. Very good product. We did try just straight organic tumeric powder, but my wife can't stand the taste.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As an anti-inflammatory, this has been great. Greatly reduced symptoms of frozen shoulder. Highly recommend