Seems to help lift energy levels.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took this as a metabolism quickener. I have noticed increased energy throughout the day and some weight loss. In combination with Berberine one pound per week. No change to diet or exercise.

No change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using this a couple of months now and haven't noticed any change

brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, feel wonderful and it keeps all my levels stable

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like to review something without giving it a 90 day chance, I didn't notice anything taking these, but only took for 3 weeks.

AMPK Activator really works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used AMPK in the past, had good results then, as you do, stopped for a period of time. That's when I really noticed AMPK worked because when I stopped I got my podgy back around my waist. I'm back on it again and am very happy with the results...you do have to eat right I may add.

Great Product , will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Product , will buy again

This could be the answer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My weight is not due to over eating or eating the wrong foods, and I have been very careful to do nothing different in the two weeks I have been taking this enzyme activator. There has been a very slight change in measurement which is very encouraging, and I am hoping this really is the answer for a lot of people for whom weight loss seems impossible. Because I have only been taking the product for two weeks I am being conservative in my rating - who knows in a few weeks it might be a five star review!

AMPK aok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been taking 2 capsules with first meal for 4 days now..I get a good 😊 feel about it and have noticed slight changes will post another review once course is finished..

Beware of the side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking one pill per day and started experiencing fatigue, which I thought was due to too much work...after taking the recomended dosage of 3 pills per day (2 in the morning and 1 at noon) I experienced a very serious fatigue ( I was extremely tired, needing to rest all the time), depressed mood, upset stomach, my reflux worsened and I was worried about my situation. All symptoms improved once I didn't take the noon dose one day and were completely gone 24 hours after stopping the product. I do use several other Life Extension products and trust this brand as one of the best. I think they should at least write about possible side effects on the label since several other people have similar stomach issue and some also experience fatigue.

. Placebo