I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've gone off it a few times to check if it was doing anything and I've always started up again because it does have a mild effect on my digestion and general sense of wellbeing. It's hard to find strains that don't raise histamines but actually help with such gut issues, and this one is my favourite.

Very Good Product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. It's easy to take and requires no refrigeration. I think we should all ensure we get more probiotic foods and supplements into our daily life and this helps me insure I have sufficient beneficial bacteria in my GI tract to outweigh the not so good ones. I take one a day.

Helped with Gas/Bloating

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My wife suffers some IBS symptoms, including Gas/bloating and occasional constipation. Although she has tried many probiotics over the years, the one in GI Balance really seems to have made a difference. Her symptoms continue, but at a much lesser degree when taking 4 of these daily.

no benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i suffer from ibs and messed up digestive system this product even after finished the bottle gave no change

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like most Life Extension Products a good product and helps my digestion I take many pro~biotics especially if after a bout of antibiotics if required for somthing or another. Iherb oddly isn't as fast to ship as used to be they used to ship same day now its seem like they don't bother to "pick n ship " tell three or so days after order placed making me reconsider ordering with em.

helps restore bowel function

Posted by freeradicle on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very stable and well-researched strain of bifidobacterium - helps restore bowel function.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

these gave me a migraine but that's just me..

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recommend!

perfect for intestines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it really helps from having an ulcer

Nada