Best B complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Almost all vitamin B supplements contain the cyanocobalamin form of B-12. This is one of the few that has methyl-cobalamin, which absorbs much better. I always buy it on sale, which comes around often enough. My mental sharpness is noticeably better better when take Complete B-Complex regularly.

Allergic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took this product for about two weeks then developed a severe allergic reaction. Be careful if you decide to buy this product. I'm not allergic to any other product , this was first for me. Had a reaction within an hour of taking it. Reaction was burning sensation on face and neck then became severe. Very red and hot. Antihistamine relieved symptoms.

Works well; good mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Definitely feel a benefit taking this B-Complex. Appreciate the 5-MTHF and methyl B12.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great value, love this formulation. Has really helped with my depression.

stomach discomfort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It seemed good but it caused me stomach discomfort and belching so I stopped it.

I had an allergic reaction to it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My face flushed and got burning hot like it was on fire. My whole body then got itchy and red. Benadryl helped. It took me a few different tries to fogure out what was causing it but I figured it out 100% definitively that it was this. It happened 3 times and when i stopped it it didnt happen anymore. Even just one capsule caused it.

allegic after eating this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

both me and my hubby allergic after taking the pills. red dots appear on skin 10 mins after taking the pills

Balanced B-complex with coenzymated B-vitamins

Posted by psoriasis on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best B-complex supplements out there and Life Extension is an established vendor. It has lower amounts of B-vitamins per capsule so you may take 1 capsule morning and 1 evening if needed. The only downside may be lower content of B12 but it can be easily corrected by dedicated B12 supplement (ideally sublingual tablets).

These are GREAT

Posted by ksedeniussen on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bioavailable B vitamins and folate, thumbs up. Update: vitamins are good, but it hasn't stopped my hair from falling off.. On my second box now..

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time used and little colouration in urine so body must be absorbing well.