Reliable product!

Posted by AntonisZ on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a very effective product and it is the second time that I bought it. The pills are easy to swallow and there are no fishy burps. A very reliable company as well. Totally recommended!

recomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

this product is good

Great product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Due to MTHFR mutation it was doctors sugestion to take folate and vitamin b12. This Life Extension combination is great for me. I have more energy and I'm not as tired as I was even though I'm a mother of a todler. Highly recomended product!

ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΗ!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ΤΗ Β12 #402446197. ΠΑΡΕΛΑΒΑ ΣΤΙΣ 14ΝΟV2017!!!ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΗ! Ο ΣΥΖΥΓΟΣ ΕΧΕΙ ΒΕΛΤΙΩΘΗ ΠΟΛΥ! ΕΚΡΕΜΟΤΗΤΑ ΥΠΑΡΧΕΙ ΣΤIΣ ΕΝΤΟΛΕΣ; 502810033 ΚΑΙ 5433225 ? ΑΠΟ 17-23DEC2017 θΑ ΒΡΙΣΚΟΜΑΙ NEW YORK USA. EAN ΣΑΣ ΣΤΕΙΛΩ ΤΗ ΔΙΕΥΘΥΝΣΗ ΤΟΥ ΞΕΝΟΔΟΧΕΙΟΥ MOY ΘΑ ΗΤΑΝ ΔΥΝΑΤΟΝ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΣΤΕΙΛΕΤΕ ΚΑΠΟΙΕΣ VITAMINES ΣΤΟ ΔΙΑΣΤΗΜΑ ΑΥΤΟ?

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product!!!!!

Easy to take product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm 60, been a vegetarian for over 46 years and it wasn't until last year after my doctor read an annual blood test that she suggested I add more B12 to my diet. I've been using this product for almost a year now however haven't had a new blood test yet to tell if it is making a difference. It is a very small and easy to take capsule.

Good for health and easy for swallow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's small tablet and easily swallow.

best folate&B12 pill i have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smells great,nice clean attractive label.product size is great makes it easy to swallow! the color stands out next to all my white!! meds. very good overall! will buy more on regular basis.n o bitter after taste.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great source of folate and B12 and at a great price.

Hard To Say If Effective

Posted by funkydharma on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My partner takes this as a prevention of Parkinsons Disease. As he has no symptoms it’s hard to say if it works. Fingers crossed.

1 2