Great Recommendation

Posted by 5110548540086071169 on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me to help with inflammation. I have arthritic knees and shoulders. I started taking the capsules about 1 1/2 years ago and I have noticed that the inflammation in my knees, shoulders is better. I take one capsule in the morning with my breakfast and 1 in the evening with my dinner. I am still working everyday even though I am at my retirement age. I will continue to take the product because I am not in a hurry to have knee surgery!!

v.helpful

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

just make sure you don't drink anything hot after taking this for atleast 15 mins or follow with food, helped me allot after my surgery, stopped the wound from infecting & curbed down my candida in my digestive system, will buy again

Very healing

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for a week. It's very good for stomach, cures inflammation and pain. I take it on empty stomach and its very soothing. Its price is higher than oil in a bottle, but very convenient to take.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5382920881629993804 on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I truly believe this product has helped boost my immune system. I recently caught a bug from my boyfriend but, I recovered a lot faster than he did. I think this product totally helped!

excellent product !!

Posted by 5724479464204461387 on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought it 4 times and will buy it again.. thank u !

Lubricating joints

Posted by Reviewer1694767 on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this due to a suggestion that it might help lubricate joints. As a vegetarian, I use it in lieu of Krill oil. It seems to be helping my hands. Is a good anti-inflamatory.

great!!

Posted by 4951751464610840315 on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it works as advertised!! I was having hot flashes, but now they are few and far between.

Cure to all save for death,

Posted by 5088346582350771870 on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

have not had any infections since starting this product! Good size for travel.

Not Sure

Posted by Mersila on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Dont Know Whats This But the Taste Is Really Mild.i Been Using Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Which Is My Favorite . I Got This As It Was Cheaper.but this Oil Is So Tasteless .the Best Black Seed Oil Is That From Amazing Herbs. I Give 3 Stars As Im Sorry To Give Them Only 1 .

I needed a more natural form of anti-inflamatory

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take ibuprofen 4 times a day as part of my pain control regime. Even at a low 200mg dose of ibuprofen and food in my stomach, I make gastric/duodenal ulcers. This helps but it's not a complete replacement for ibuprofen. Maybe if I took this 4 times a day, I could replace the ibuprofen completely, but I'm not sure my budget would allow for this.

1 2