v.helpful

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 04, 2014

just make sure you don't drink anything hot after taking this for atleast 15 mins or follow with food, helped me allot after my surgery, stopped the wound from infecting & curbed down my candida in my digestive system, will buy again

Very healing

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Nov 07, 2016

I've been taking it for a week. It's very good for stomach, cures inflammation and pain. I take it on empty stomach and its very soothing. Its price is higher than oil in a bottle, but very convenient to take.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5382920881629993804 on Oct 03, 2013

I truly believe this product has helped boost my immune system. I recently caught a bug from my boyfriend but, I recovered a lot faster than he did. I think this product totally helped!

Lubricating joints

Posted by Reviewer1694767 on Sep 09, 2013

I purchased this due to a suggestion that it might help lubricate joints. As a vegetarian, I use it in lieu of Krill oil. It seems to be helping my hands. Is a good anti-inflamatory.

I needed a more natural form of anti-inflamatory

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on Oct 26, 2014

I take ibuprofen 4 times a day as part of my pain control regime. Even at a low 200mg dose of ibuprofen and food in my stomach, I make gastric/duodenal ulcers. This helps but it's not a complete replacement for ibuprofen. Maybe if I took this 4 times a day, I could replace the ibuprofen completely, but I'm not sure my budget would allow for this.

I haven't started using this yet

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Aug 19, 2013

I cannot tell you yet.

excellent product !!

Posted by 5724479464204461387 on Dec 02, 2016

bought it 4 times and will buy it again.. thank u !

Great for biofilms

Posted by Reviewer3319590 on Feb 10, 2017

I started this product to help break down biofilms. Easy to swallow. Can take with or without food. Does give an oregano taste when you burp it up.

Not Sure

Posted by Mersila on Feb 07, 2017

I Dont Know Whats This But the Taste Is Really Mild.i Been Using Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Which Is My Favorite . I Got This As It Was Cheaper.but this Oil Is So Tasteless .the Best Black Seed Oil Is That From Amazing Herbs. I Give 3 Stars As Im Sorry To Give Them Only 1 .

Try it!