Very healing

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for a week. It's very good for stomach, cures inflammation and pain. I take it on empty stomach and its very soothing. Its price is higher than oil in a bottle, but very convenient to take.

v.helpful

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

just make sure you don't drink anything hot after taking this for atleast 15 mins or follow with food, helped me allot after my surgery, stopped the wound from infecting & curbed down my candida in my digestive system, will buy again

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5382920881629993804 on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I truly believe this product has helped boost my immune system. I recently caught a bug from my boyfriend but, I recovered a lot faster than he did. I think this product totally helped!

Lubricating joints

Posted by Reviewer1694767 on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this due to a suggestion that it might help lubricate joints. As a vegetarian, I use it in lieu of Krill oil. It seems to be helping my hands. Is a good anti-inflamatory.

Great Recommendation

Posted by 5110548540086071169 on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me to help with inflammation. I have arthritic knees and shoulders. I started taking the capsules about 1 1/2 years ago and I have noticed that the inflammation in my knees, shoulders is better. I take one capsule in the morning with my breakfast and 1 in the evening with my dinner. I am still working everyday even though I am at my retirement age. I will continue to take the product because I am not in a hurry to have knee surgery!!

I needed a more natural form of anti-inflamatory

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take ibuprofen 4 times a day as part of my pain control regime. Even at a low 200mg dose of ibuprofen and food in my stomach, I make gastric/duodenal ulcers. This helps but it's not a complete replacement for ibuprofen. Maybe if I took this 4 times a day, I could replace the ibuprofen completely, but I'm not sure my budget would allow for this.

I haven't started using this yet

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I cannot tell you yet.

excellent product !!

Posted by 5724479464204461387 on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought it 4 times and will buy it again.. thank u !

Great for biofilms

Posted by Reviewer3319590 on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started this product to help break down biofilms. Easy to swallow. Can take with or without food. Does give an oregano taste when you burp it up.

Cure to all save for death,

Posted by 5088346582350771870 on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

have not had any infections since starting this product! Good size for travel.

1 2