Very healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for a week. It's very good for stomach, cures inflammation and pain. I take it on empty stomach and its very soothing. Its price is higher than oil in a bottle, but very convenient to take.

v.helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

just make sure you don't drink anything hot after taking this for atleast 15 mins or follow with food, helped me allot after my surgery, stopped the wound from infecting & curbed down my candida in my digestive system, will buy again

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I truly believe this product has helped boost my immune system. I recently caught a bug from my boyfriend but, I recovered a lot faster than he did. I think this product totally helped!

Great Recommendation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me to help with inflammation. I have arthritic knees and shoulders. I started taking the capsules about 1 1/2 years ago and I have noticed that the inflammation in my knees, shoulders is better. I take one capsule in the morning with my breakfast and 1 in the evening with my dinner. I am still working everyday even though I am at my retirement age. I will continue to take the product because I am not in a hurry to have knee surgery!!

Lubricating joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this due to a suggestion that it might help lubricate joints. As a vegetarian, I use it in lieu of Krill oil. It seems to be helping my hands. Is a good anti-inflamatory.

excellent product !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought it 4 times and will buy it again.. thank u !

Medication for all problems except death.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Exellent, exellent. Good help for hashimoto sindrom.

effective

Posted by freeradicle on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Modulates immune and inflammatory response. I bite into the softgels instead of swallowing them as the oil has a very mild, pleasant taste.

Why cant I say what I want in your reviews

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

???????????????????????????????????????????

Great pain reliever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these as I wanted to try black seed oil for migraines, but found that the oil I have purchased is far too "hot" tasting for me to swallow - even on a good day, much-less when I have a migraine! I have used these pills to hold off an oncoming migraine, and to lessen one I already had. I've also used these pills for menstrual cramps, and found them about as effective as ibuprofen. I will definitely purchase again

1 2