Very healing

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Nov 07, 2016

I've been taking it for a week. It's very good for stomach, cures inflammation and pain. I take it on empty stomach and its very soothing. Its price is higher than oil in a bottle, but very convenient to take.

v.helpful

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 04, 2014

just make sure you don't drink anything hot after taking this for atleast 15 mins or follow with food, helped me allot after my surgery, stopped the wound from infecting & curbed down my candida in my digestive system, will buy again

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5382920881629993804 on Oct 03, 2013

I truly believe this product has helped boost my immune system. I recently caught a bug from my boyfriend but, I recovered a lot faster than he did. I think this product totally helped!

Lubricating joints

Posted by Reviewer1694767 on Sep 09, 2013

I purchased this due to a suggestion that it might help lubricate joints. As a vegetarian, I use it in lieu of Krill oil. It seems to be helping my hands. Is a good anti-inflamatory.

Great Recommendation

Posted by 5110548540086071169 on Apr 05, 2017

This product was recommended to me to help with inflammation. I have arthritic knees and shoulders. I started taking the capsules about 1 1/2 years ago and I have noticed that the inflammation in my knees, shoulders is better. I take one capsule in the morning with my breakfast and 1 in the evening with my dinner. I am still working everyday even though I am at my retirement age. I will continue to take the product because I am not in a hurry to have knee surgery!!

excellent product !!

Posted by 5724479464204461387 on Dec 02, 2016

bought it 4 times and will buy it again.. thank u !

Try it!

Posted by Reviewer1590584 on Oct 29, 2014

Great product!

Good for health

Posted by 5226959935200255239 on Mar 02, 2015

Quite good for the price!