Very healing

Posted by greenS on November 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for a week. It's very good for stomach, cures inflammation and pain. I take it on empty stomach and its very soothing. Its price is higher than oil in a bottle, but very convenient to take.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I truly believe this product has helped boost my immune system. I recently caught a bug from my boyfriend but, I recovered a lot faster than he did. I think this product totally helped!

Great Recommendation

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me to help with inflammation. I have arthritic knees and shoulders. I started taking the capsules about 1 1/2 years ago and I have noticed that the inflammation in my knees, shoulders is better. I take one capsule in the morning with my breakfast and 1 in the evening with my dinner. I am still working everyday even though I am at my retirement age. I will continue to take the product because I am not in a hurry to have knee surgery!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

just make sure you don't drink anything hot after taking this for atleast 15 mins or follow with food, helped me allot after my surgery, stopped the wound from infecting & curbed down my candida in my digestive system, will buy again

Lubricating joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this due to a suggestion that it might help lubricate joints. As a vegetarian, I use it in lieu of Krill oil. It seems to be helping my hands. Is a good anti-inflamatory.

aparently kills pylori...too early to say

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

trying as a protocol to kill pylori

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really helps fight chronic inflammation and hidden bacteria.

Posted by freeradicle on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Modulates immune and inflammatory response. I bite into the softgels instead of swallowing them as the oil has a very mild, pleasant taste.

Why cant I say what I want in your reviews

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent product !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought it 4 times and will buy it again.. thank u !

1 2