So far so Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product on my Boston Terrier. She is only 3.5 years old. So far, the cataracts have not gotten any worse; some relatives tell me that the cloudiness looks less. I cannot really tell yet, but we've only gone through two vials. I found this product by researching N-acetylcarnosine, and found that the popular one is pricier while this product has the exact ingrediants. Send your hope and wishes out to my little Mille. Millie's Daddy

N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am trying Brite Eyes because it contains N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC)which recent studies have related to improvement of age-related cataracts. As I understand the studies, reversal of cataract development was seen after 6-12 months of twice-daily use of eyedrops containing N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC). I have only been using these drops for about 3 months, so it is probably too soon to detect cataract reduction. I was told my right eye has a moderate cataract, but it also has a retinal edema issue which has interfered with vision in that eye. So, I am really unable, at this time, to determine the efficacy of these drops. All I can say is that I am not aware of a problem of the brightness of image in my right eye. It *may* have improved, but I'm not certain. In any case, the drops have caused no negative side effects that I am aware of, and they do seem to lubricate the eye nicely.

Brite Eyes lll

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product, my husband is not going to need cataract surgery after using this product.

Better than drugstore eye drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This type of product is much better than ordinary eye drops. Research shows it thins eye secretions (carnosine)

Mr Douglas R Link

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Burned eyes tremendously, for one minute, the first use. Not so much burn second time. Still burned third time so I discontinued use. I have heard raves about this product healing eyes. I am checking with my optom.

Good for Me but Husband had bad reaction.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Purchased these mainly for my husbands cataracts. They are good for me but husband had adverse reaction - sore blood shot eyes.

Using on my dog since jul 2016

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read many good reviews on this drop and decided to let my dog whom we found out right eye has matured cataract try this. I have been using it on him since Jul and has not seen any changes to his eye yet. As I have previously stocked up on these drops, I will continue to use them and hopefully get to see some changes. It probably needs longer time since his is matured cataract. Meanwhile, I have read that cineraria eye drop also helps to clear cataract. I will probably also get those

Healthy eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have only been using Life Extension, Brite Eyes for five days so far and already my eyes feel clearer ,so I am looking forward to being able to drive the car and clearly seeing the cars coming. I see them now but just a little unclear . Will know better I am sure in the weeks ahead.

eye drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

don't know if they have done any good for a early cataract, however, the dispenser is the worst I've seen for any eye drop product. It certainly discourages use.

Allergies and low level cataracts.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They tend to sting a bit when I first apply them but definitely improves my eye condition overall. I've only been taking them for a short time so shall persevere.

1 2