Protect your eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The secret here is N-acetyl-carnosine, which they claim is to preserve the formula, but in fact is included to help prevent macular degeneration. I try to use these every day so that as I age my vision remains 20/20. I wear sunglasses religiously, and take supplements orally such as Luetin and Bilberry, but I use this as an added measure. One caveat, is that the directions say to keep this in the refrigerator for maximum shelf life (beyond 30 days) which is a bit annoying. Plus the cold drops can be a bit shocking. Additionally, there can be a sting as the drop hits your eye because of pH imbalance. But for anyone who cares about their vision, this is a worthy investment. I have also heard of people using this in their dogs' eyes to help with cataracts. Your mileage may vary.

outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my opthamologist told me it was safwe and best- IT IS THE BEST!!!!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with a cataract in my left eye last year. Being that I'm only in my forties it was quite disconcerting to be told that only option is surgery.I've been using this product for the past year and my cataract is almost gone(2 drops twice a day in the effected eye).

concerned about the acids in Brite Eyes 111

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am almost through the second little bottle of Brite Eyes III and plan to not continue its use as I think it may be counter productive. I find the stinging that the drops cause make my eyes water so much that possibly any benefit that might have been washes out. I do not understand why the boric acid and citric acid would be put in eye drops to cause such a result. I have read Ocluvet for dogs doesn't have these acids. I would appreciate any comments.

Brite Eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've just started using this one day ago so I don't know how it will be long-term, but the drops felt gentle going in and no problem afterwards. If you keep a bottle in the fridge I suggest you warm the bottle in your hands a little before use.

Brite Eyes lll and cataracts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Brite Eyes lll for a little over 6 years now: one drop in one eye for one minute then another drop for one minute, then the same for the other eye, and I dry the nearby skin with a kleenex afterwards. Just once a day every day. I started when I was 62 after a routine physical from my doctor. He told me I had cataracts but I don't think they were very far along. A year ago I returned and the other doctor there saw me and said there wasn't any cataract in one eye, and in the other maybe a little, maybe not. He'd never heard of n-acetyl-carnosine drops. I take inhaled steroid medicine for asthma, work five days a week outside in the sun, am nearsighted and have blue-green eyes and a light complexion. I really think Brite Eyes lll works, though some people might need to use it twice a day. I'm hoping it will keep me safe from glaucoma too.

Vision Improve somehow

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only drops that really help me with dry eyes, computer eyes, and ghost lights. 5 Stars!

Help for the cataracts.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for my cataracts, and I do see clearer when I use them, I don't know that they have helped, but to me they work well, have been putting off the cataract surgery for 3 years and continue to use the drops, seems to help with the foggy look. I am still able to thread a needle after 3 years.

Cateract treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product now for over a month in the hopes that it will clear up a cateract I have in one eye and prevent the growth of one in the other eye. I am already seeing improvement in the one bad eye. This treatment is recommended for at least 6 months so I am hoping to have further progress.

So far so Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product on my Boston Terrier. She is only 3.5 years old. So far, the cataracts have not gotten any worse; some relatives tell me that the cloudiness looks less. I cannot really tell yet, but we've only gone through two vials. I found this product by researching N-acetylcarnosine, and found that the popular one is pricier while this product has the exact ingrediants. Send your hope and wishes out to my little Mille. Millie's Daddy