Brought them for my aunt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My aunt is in the holistic medical field and has been taking all kinds of suppliments, vitamins, drops..you name it however she found the best results with these drops. She has a big fear of getting the surgery. After taking these drops for the past 6 months she has see consistent improvement in her eyes even though her cataracts are fairly hard now. The improvement in her eye started almost immediately after taking these drops.

Good eye drops.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Some government agency or whatever might get upset if I said that brite eyes maybe helping keep my cataract stable so I won't say that, I'll just keep using them.

Soothing and No burning

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Living in Arizona with mostly dry desert conditions my eyes are more dry than usual. These drops are soothing with no burning afterwards. They are a bit pricey, but worth it

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is one of those products that you can't get in stores. Iherb has the best price and fastest delivery. I once bought it from another company when Iherb was out of stock, but never again!

No more dry eye

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My usually dry eyes feel so much better.

N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am trying Brite Eyes because it contains N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC)which recent studies have related to improvement of age-related cataracts. As I understand the studies, reversal of cataract development was seen after 6-12 months of twice-daily use of eyedrops containing N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC). I have only been using these drops for about 3 months, so it is probably too soon to detect cataract reduction. I was told my right eye has a moderate cataract, but it also has a retinal edema issue which has interfered with vision in that eye. So, I am really unable, at this time, to determine the efficacy of these drops. All I can say is that I am not aware of a problem of the brightness of image in my right eye. It *may* have improved, but I'm not certain. In any case, the drops have caused no negative side effects that I am aware of, and they do seem to lubricate the eye nicely.

Brite eyes is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. I have been using this product on my aging dog and I know she sees better already. I have been using it twice a day for about two weeks and she really responds to hand signals. She is deaf so being able to see is a real plus for her. Thank you!

Great for the eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for several months now after being told I had the beginnings of cataracts. Within a couple of weeks glare problems I had been having were considerably reduced.

I believe this is a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think these drops are very expensive, however I did find an almost immediate noticeable visual improvement for my 'beginning cataracts'... iHerb's price is equal to many other popular companies.

Brite Eyes lll

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product, my husband is not going to need cataract surgery after using this product.