Better than drugstore eye drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This type of product is much better than ordinary eye drops. Research shows it thins eye secretions (carnosine)

Touted by online websites for cataract reversal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

57 year old male. total inclusion 1 eye for 9 months. been useing product for last 4 months. no success to report so far but have not given up hope. i feel anything is better than surgery.

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got blurry vision in my right eye that stayed with me since I injured my eye with an eyelash curler... These eye drops are not that effective and have a weird consistency. My vision actually improved after I tried another company(NAC Drops), They seem to have the same ingredient list but feel like 2 completely different eye drops. Maybe iherb doesn't have a fresh product supply, I don't know what else it can be.

Clear eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only eyedrops I've found that keeps my dry eyes moisturized; they are expensive but worth the price. Note that the drops are used by taking off the cap and removing the little collar then puncturing a hole by closing the bottle top; then replace the collar and bottle top.

Soothing...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my dog who has chronic dry eye, unfortunately I struggle getting any liquid in/near his eyes. I kept one vial for myself - with the dry indoor air and wearing contacs every day, I've used these drops several times. One day I must've gotten moisturizer or some other irritant in my eye and I flushed it out with these drops. They were a lifesaver - the burning stopped almost immediately. I keep a vial in my purse. Just be careful b/c the vial s/b discarded after 30 days. I may buy more and put them into a little spray bottle for my dog, which is probably my only chance of getting them in his eyes.

works amazing

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a last ditch attemp to get some clear eyesight back after my eye doctor said their was nothing more she could do for me.... it works amazing but I have to use it all the time to keep my vision from going blurry again. So I use both bottles and then take a break for a month and then use another box, etc.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years and it has prevented my cataracts from growing and has shrunk them. Thanks

Eye Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like reading a lot but have been bothered with dry eyes. Using these drops have helped a lot. I will order this product again.

Expensive but well worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My eyes were always dry after my lasik surgery and nothing seemed to work. This works!

Quite good so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I work in front of a computer all day and my eyes were feeling dry and strained. I have only had for about 10 days if that and I noticed that my eyes seem to stay open wider for the day without as much strain I guess. I would love to think that it improves vision but not so far. As I say only ten days so if I have any better news to impart I certainly will.