Good Results with Brite Eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really helped my dry eyes from blood pressure meds. Additionally had a mild positive effect on mood that led me to explore oral carnosine.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Plain and simple as that. I'm using it on my dog and the improvement is noticeable.

Very satisfied: Ingenious product, reliable delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i ordered 3 boxes (6 vials) of the NAC eye-drops for my old doggie's cataracts. It's a super bargain, considering the veterinary version (ocluvet) cost 4 times as much. Surgery was not an option, given my very very old dog and a USD$3000 price-tag. Just 10 days after placing order (by int'l airmail), the box was delivered to my doorstep in Singapore. Have been applying to my dog's eye for almost 3 weeks now, already see reduced opaqueness and less redness in the affected eye. :)

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Eyes aren't as dry and I seem to have slightly improved night vision.

EYES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

SOME SAY THIS WILL HELP WITH CATARACTS.

"Dry Eye" in cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My cat, Felix, had 2 eye surgeries for dry eye performed when Hurricane Frances was here in Florida. My Vet wanted to put him on Cyclosporin eyedrops every couple of days for life. I did a little reasearch and for several years now, he gets his eye drops (which I order from you) about once a week and he's happy and not had a problem since.

Optimistic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks now to reduce, prevent existing cataracts. I have been a star-gazer all my life and I noticed last night I was able to see more stars than I have ever seen in a long time. I was able to see Pleiades as individual stars instead of just a haze. I also saw 3 meteors and they were faint. The last few years I could only see the bright meteor's.

Denise D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Blepharitis has been quita a struggle. Eye drops with Carnosine are supposed to help. There are expensive in Canada and hard to get. These were very reasonable in price in comparison,nad I am getting some relief.

Mr Douglas R Link

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Burned eyes tremendously, for one minute, the first use. Not so much burn second time. Still burned third time so I discontinued use. I have heard raves about this product healing eyes. I am checking with my optom.

Eye drops impossible to open and drip into eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of several companies making these NAC eyedrops - for cataracts. These bottles are cheaply made and the hole made by screwing the cap down is always different in size AND SHAPE so that either no drops come out or I get doused like with a garden hose. Every other company makes proper bottles. Why can't Lief Extension also put these drops into a good bottle?